3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't typically quote myself, but Hasbro you haven't disappointed me. $500 Reva Haslab lightsaber. Who needs a TVC Sandcrawler when you can back something like this!

Notice you are limited to 5 per customer so you aren't allowed to go too crazy folks.

Is this going to be the second straight failed Star Wars Haslab project? I assume it will be, but they set the goal at only 5,000 which is really low considering the first tier of the Rancor was 9,000.

https://hasbropulse.com/products/st...va-the-third-sister-force-fx-elite-lightsaber
Holy crap I thought it was a joke! :horror :thud:

It still is actually lol

This character certainly triggered the usual suspects. I read that LucasArts warned the actress what to expect when they hired her. So predictable.
Read the same article, and I immediately thought of this place considering she's been triggering them since they saw the trailer. I'm waiting for them to rally against Andor, because the trailer had too many brown people in it.

Read the same article, and I immediately thought of this place considering she's been triggering them since they saw the trailer. I'm waiting for them to rally against Andor, because the trailer had too many brown people in it.
Yup. There's a sect of the fandom that is absolutely disgusting.

I don't typically quote myself, but Hasbro you haven't disappointed me. $500 Reva Haslab lightsaber. Who needs a TVC Sandcrawler when you can back something like this!

Notice you are limited to 5 per customer so you aren't allowed to go too crazy folks.

Is this going to be the second straight failed Star Wars Haslab project? I assume it will be, but they set the goal at only 5,000 which is really low considering the first tier of the Rancor was 9,000.

https://hasbropulse.com/products/st...va-the-third-sister-force-fx-elite-lightsaber
What!!!!? if that's the most interesting thing they could have done for haslab we are in serious trouble...

palps.jpg

The only reason I dislike Reva is because the character isn't well done and the acting isn't particularly great either; but that extends to quite a few characters/actors in this series and we're only 2 episodes in.

I like how they promote and push Reva harder than they push Obi-Wan Kenobi.

He should have been the first to have a retro style figure, ya know, being the title character but she gets a debut reveal and two other toy formats.

Weird times.

Just watched both episodes, what are people whining about? Acting is fine, lots of great designs and visuals, Reva seems to be an alright character... I think it's all off to a great start

I like her character. Focussed, ambitious, singular minded, ruthless and determined. I think some people were sick of her before the show even dropped because they felt Disney was showing her too much for their liking.

Hey if Disney wants to have a black female lead named sister being accused by the head inquisitor that she is angry and screaming befitting of her gutter origins (Disney words not mine) then more power to them i’ll just sit back and enjoy the lulz.

Her arc will be one where she will either be redeemed like a Disney Store gift card and live or redeemed but still murdered by Vader.

I prefer the latter.

I am curious of her backstory (Jedi temple?).

I personally don’t have a problem with her character she performed adequately enough to convey her hatred and hope of pleasing Vader which will make her death that much more ironic and thematically rewarding to watch in the service of making Vader more bad ass.

Again if her sole purpose is to only make Vader more bad ass then i’m fully onboard.

But if her sole purpose is for political statements you know like maybe a white inquisitor lecturing a black inquisitor that:

“It will not change what you are!”

She asks “And what is that?”

He answers with “THE LEAST OF US!” “You came to us from the gutter!” and then ends with “ALL THE POWER IN THE WORLD CAN’T MASK THE STENCH BENEATH!”

To which she responds back with “MAYBE THAT STENCH IS YOUR FAILURE!”

Insert jye eye roll!

Great thank you Disney for an on the nose racial debate between sith villains which was not needed.

If he is bothered by her “stench” why did he even bring her along it made no narrative sense.

Ughh whatever.

Anyways back to her arc.

Now if she gets redeemed and lives which I think is the more likely scenario then meh.

I hope she bites it by Vader even if redeemed lol

I hope Vader just kills her and all these weirdo Conquistadors or whatever they’re called.

Too many characters now. When I was a kid, there was just Vader, Tarkin and Palpatine. Then when I was a teenager, Palpatine plus his apprentice of the day before they got whacked (Maul, Dooku, etc.)

These weirdos in all black with the spinny red lightsabers are dumb. I’d take Kylo Ren over these fools, even if he (and his knights) all ended up being disappointments

I hope Vader just kills her and all these weirdo Conquistadors or whatever they’re called.

Too many characters now. When I was a kid, there was just Vader, Tarkin and Palpatine. Then when I was a teenager, Palpatine plus his apprentice of the day before they got whacked (Maul, Dooku, etc.)

These weirdos in all black with the spinny red lightsabers are dumb. I’d take Kylo Ren over these fools, even if he (and his knights) all ended up being disappointments
Everything must remain the same and exactly how I remember it from my childhood otherwise it is bad

Everything must remain the same and exactly how I remember it from my childhood otherwise it is bad
Everything coming out now is new and modern, therefor it’s good.

We live in a time where entertainment and stories are just a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy. It’s even more blatant now. It’s not just true with Star Wars but pretty much every franchise out there. The originals are still better.

An interesting tactic Disney is using, mobilizing the media to shield themselves from legitimate criticism over the POSSIBILITY of FUTURE perceived racism. I would delve into this ridiculous topic further, but I think my time would be better spent dusting off my Moff Gideon premium format.

I like how they promote and push Reva harder than they push Obi-Wan Kenobi.

He should have been the first to have a retro style figure, ya know, being the title character but she gets a debut reveal and two other toy formats.

Weird times.
It'd be like if in 2002 all the merchandising was centered around Zam Wessell. :cuckoo:

Back