3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you actually think that, you are a complete moron. But I'll give you "the benefit of the doubt" and just assume that you are choosing to ignore the obvious, for I don't know maybe some of that "nerd street cred".

Man you're really triggered over this. Sounds like I hit the nail on the head with the sexist bandwagon hopper comment *shrugs*

Man you're really triggered over this. Sounds like I hit the nail on the head with the sexist bandwagon hopper comment *shrugs*

Oh I'm not triggered, I'm just calling you a proper idiot. And if calling terrible movies and leadership terrible is sexist then I guess you got me, idiot.

Slick card art. Much better than the crappy artist interpretations they've done for previous animated characters.

198889311_4515306458502260_6596111669580675491_n.jpg
202545599_4515306461835593_657983277904309798_n.jpg

I can’t wait to get that Darth Maul and Ahsoka. I’m tempted to put them on my ROTS 3.75 shelf but have cleared a spot on my AOTC/CW shelf for them...

If you actually think that, you are a complete moron. But I'll give you "the benefit of the doubt" and just assume that you are choosing to ignore the obvious, for I don't know maybe some of that "nerd street cred".
I am in total agreement with you.

The only thing she is responsible for is the sad state that Star Wars is in now. She has run Lucasfilm into the ground, she was responsible for the first Star Wars movie to lose money which was solo , she fired Gina Carrano who was a strong female character who wasn't poorly written and the bestest evarr luke Rey who if rumors are true was a s stand in for Kathleen herself . Also when it comes to social media she pretty much stands aside and allows her employees to openly insult fans i.e. Ryan "Ruin" Johnson , Pablo" Hildoucho" Hildago and recently James Mangold and allow Gina Carano while under employ of Disney to be mercilessly hararrased. What a wonderful leader of a studio. Pray her contract isn't renewed this year. O and the only thing she is responsible for with the Mandolarian is signing off on it and nothing more.

Don't even get me started on the PT.

Great use of those arches for the alcoves, can just make out Yak face sitting in there. As I do when watching those scenes in the movie I'm scanning the background and foreground to see who I can see.

Great use of those arches for the alcoves, can just make out Yak face sitting in there. As I do when watching those scenes in the movie I'm scanning the background and foreground to see who I can see.
Thank you :D

Watch the Throne

3XrxwZI.jpg

Back