3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn’t think you collected stuff Khev. What else do you buy?
In addition to the items in that pic I also have HT Deluxe ESB Fett and TLJ Crait Luke (both still in their boxes) plus a smattering of vintage Kenner Star Wars, TVC SW (all eras) and a number of other 80's toys. I've got a ton of HT Mando on preorder though.

I've spent relatively little on pop culture collectibles this calendar year and instead have shifted my focus toward things that this current administration wants to ban as well as books and other physical media that I feel may one day be cancelled.

Last edited:
Seeing that pic of Jon Favreau holding the Razor Crest is really making me regret cancelling my order lol

You know who I am. Boba Fett. You know what that name means.

All of you want to live. Who doesn't? But I promise. Fight me . . . some of you die. Maybe most of you die.

And you'd be dying for him.

lEVJOgo.jpg

Cant wait for that Razor Crest… such a long wait.
Ended up passing on the Razor Crest and so regret it now.

Love the new TVC reveals; I have them all on preorder. 3.75 aint dead yet.....and I'm super happy with it. I honestly think some of the new 3.75 figs have better sculpts than the 6" line. Example: the 6" Greef Karga was an ok sculpt, but the new 3.75 one blows me away. Face on the upcoming Bo Katan looks closer to the actress than the 6."

ShootingtheGalaxy: gotta say your pics suck. They suck cause they remind me of how incredible a photographer you are and how pathetic my skills are. You ever considering doing online lessons, allow me to be the first to sign up? (I'm being serious). Keep up the awesome pics you talented bastard!

I don't think 3.75" will ever die. Nostalgic and great art. I really love the TVC series and think it's done wonders for the scale.
It seems like over time 3.75" seems to retain value way better than 6".

Jon Favreau "Half the fun of working on a Star Wars project is seeing the toys that are created. It was a thrill to meet the artists behind the line of Hasbro Mandalorian products"

Kinda nice to have a guy like this in charge, someone who cares about Star Wars as opposed to the simply awful Kathleen Kennedy and the other awful people she has hired.

Anyone know why there doesn't seem to be a preorder up for the TVC Lando and IG-11 that was previewed about 3 months ago? I can't seem to find any updates.

Ended up passing on the Razor Crest and so regret it now.

Love the new TVC reveals; I have them all on preorder. 3.75 aint dead yet.....and I'm super happy with it. I honestly think some of the new 3.75 figs have better sculpts than the 6" line. Example: the 6" Greef Karga was an ok sculpt, but the new 3.75 one blows me away. Face on the upcoming Bo Katan looks closer to the actress than the 6."

ShootingtheGalaxy: gotta say your pics suck. They suck cause they remind me of how incredible a photographer you are and how pathetic my skills are. You ever considering doing online lessons, allow me to be the first to sign up? (I'm being serious). Keep up the awesome pics you talented bastard!

LOL thanks :D

If I told you half the things I've heard about this Jabba the Hutt you'd probably short circuit.

C06L7KW.jpg

Last edited:
Jon Favreau "Half the fun of working on a Star Wars project is seeing the toys that are created. It was a thrill to meet the artists behind the line of Hasbro Mandalorian products"

Kinda nice to have a guy like this in charge, someone who cares about Star Wars as opposed to the simply awful Kathleen Kennedy and the other awful people she has hired.
Yep. She hired those awful people behind the mandalorian. What was she thinking?

Yep. She hired those awful people behind the mandalorian. What was she thinking?

It's so weird how people are so focused on HER for some reason.

Bob Iger already took the blame for rushing the Disney era of Star Wars resulting in much of the screw ups.

KK was hand picked by George to succeed him because of how good she is at her job.

And most importantly, if you're going to blame her for the bad, you also have to give her credit for the good. Meaning The Mandalorian and anything else that comes out under her that you enjoy.

To me it can only be one of two things. Blatant Sexism, which I try to give most people the benefit of the doubt that it's not that.

OR

Bandwagon hopping. Just parroting the latest drama for, I dunno nerd street cred.

Anyway

The Delivery

GncRXJM.jpg

It's so weird how people are so focused on HER for some reason.

Bob Iger already took the blame for rushing the Disney era of Star Wars resulting in much of the screw ups.

KK was hand picked by George to succeed him because of how good she is at her job.

And most importantly, if you're going to blame her for the bad, you also have to give her credit for the good. Meaning The Mandalorian and anything else that comes out under her that you enjoy.

To me it can only be one of two things. Blatant Sexism, which I try to give most people the benefit of the doubt that it's not that.

OR

Bandwagon hopping. Just parroting the latest drama for, I dunno nerd street cred.

Anyway

The Delivery

GncRXJM.jpg

If you can't tell the difference in content between The Mandalorian(Favreau) and the Sequel Trilogy(Kennedy) I can't help you. There isn't a conversation worth having.

Well, hiring people smarter than you is good leadership, so there's that. Unless Iger hired Favreau, then yeah, Kennedy hasn't made a single good decision.

Back