• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2nd Annual Collectibles Yard Sale 5/21

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anthos

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everyone. For the second year, I will be having a Collectibles only table at a local yard sale. Last year was a lot of fun and very successful, so I thought I would do it again.

Where: Ambler Mennonite Church
90 East Mt. Pleasant Ave Ambler PA 19402

When: Saturday May 21, 9 am- 2:30

Here is a list of items that will be for sale at the yard sale, I'm sure I'll have more and I'll list them here so check back.

Bowen Designs:

Phoenix Mini statue: $30
Dark Phoenix mini statue: $40
Green Hulk mini statue: $25
Grey Hulk mini statue: $25
Brown Wolverine mini statue: $20
Daredevil Red mini statue: $20
Daredevil Yellow mini statue: $20

Sideshow:

Spider-Man 3 black costume: $60
Star Wars: Kit Fisto 12 inch fig w/accessories: $10

Marvel Collectors Club Punisher statue: $50

Zombie Spider-Man statue $20

That's all for now, check back for updates and I hope to see you all there!

Last edited:
Hey Adam. Good luck on your sale bro. Wish I could take that drive down to your place but my friend is having a huge house warming party that day. You wouldn't happen to have any sideshow star wars troops for sale would you? That's some good prices on the star wars figures.

Sweet. Thanks bro. I'm tempted to pick up the Zombie Spidey Bust. Oh god and I kinda want those Sideshow Spidey and Venom statues. Those the ones that they're like on the sides of the building? And Ooooh does the batsignal light up?

Back