101Toys Death God 1/6 Collectible Figure (Darkseid)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy **** this is amazing!!! I can have him with Black suit Supes and Knightmare Bats and Cyborg. If this detail is retained on the figure it's going to be a winner let's hope it does well so we can have Steppenwolf.

If he just went from $197 to $297 should we just wait and hope for Hot Toys to make him?

I've had loads of figures from TW and not one has been declared at full price. All declared at about £18, never incurred any extra tax.

I agree their shipping prices have got out of hand recently. Toys Buying Agent offer better overall value right now.
All the recent reports shows that they declare full price now. Myself was going to order a stealth suit spidery Wich was on sales nut they confirmed that they would declare it full price.

damn about the price I’m not sure I’m willing to pay 300 for this.
I hope they get the Armored Color right it’s purple blueish and also revise the omega chest, the hole is way too deep Marco’s 1/6 statue was perfect.
6D4BC7EF-499E-4B7A-8867-678828CDD26C.jpeg

7221947A-790F-479C-A1B4-4B3E327B8194.jpeg

Last edited:
Gonna wait this out a bit to see if someone like SooSoo produces one. If not it’s perfectly serviceable, but there are a couple of things that aren’t quite there for me.

The figure itself should be like $230, shipping probably $150

I heard that 101toys complaint that someone used their brand name so they calling themselves 108toys now.. yup its easier for us to remember these people, 1234567890 toys

We will wait till we could gather more information before we listing the figure for sale, better to get the best price and accurate shipping cost before listing it, coz it's not cheap with crazy shipping cost nowadays

Blimey! Is pretty epic and huge mind you. Who are these people anyway - renamed Toys Era perhaps? Haven’t seen them around of late…
I really don’t dive deep enough to know who is really who. But, it’s been rumored that they are toys era. Don’t know how much truth is in that.

At that price I think I'll wait for some in hand reviews and who know maybe Hot Toys or SooSoo Toys will announce one in the meantime.

Thankfully Kit's price includes shipping. For such a massive figure, there's just no escaping high shipping. I'm gonna have to figure out where he'll live. He's too big to fit in a detolf.

I do enjoy kit’s listings; there’s always a typo or two and some interesting translations.
Here, 101Toys has inexplicably become 108Toys and Darkseid comes with a deadly pair of ‘fisting hands.’ I certainly don’t envy the Justice League when he makes it to Earth.
It’s also listed as having ‘Approximately 60 openings throughout the body’ so I guess once he’s done with the fisting, there’s plenty of ways for the good to get their revenge…

I do really want this but it seems quite pricey for a 3P with seemingly extremely limited articulation.
Unless WB green-light the completion of the Snyderverse, I doubt HT will ever touch this character so it’s now or never. Plus, judging by the price of Carnage, this is still a relative bargain.

The only thing it’s missing is a translucent Omega Beam effect and a hint of colour on that armour- and the ability to physically fit in my collection space.

Yeah, they're charging a lot for this. I paid a lot less for Juggernaut (comic version) who's an even bigger figure. I'll continue to work on my own version or wait for another to produce (won't be Hot Toys).

I do enjoy kit’s listings; there’s always a typo or two and some interesting translations.
Here, 101Toys has inexplicably become 108Toys and Darkseid comes with a deadly pair of ‘fisting hands.’ I certainly don’t envy the Justice League when he makes it to Earth.
It’s also listed as having ‘Approximately 60 openings throughout the body’ so I guess once he’s done with the fisting, there’s plenty of ways for the good to get their revenge…

I do really want this but it seems quite pricey for a 3P with seemingly extremely limited articulation.
Unless WB green-light the completion of the Snyderverse, I doubt HT will ever touch this character so it’s now or never. Plus, judging by the price of Carnage, this is still a relative bargain.

The only thing it’s missing is a translucent Omega Beam effect and a hint of colour on that armour- and the ability to physically fit in my collection space.
Sorry for being lazy, sometimes I just copy and paste the content they gave us, it's quite interesting that some big company also do funny translation on their descriptions

For example, damtoys always put head sculpt as head craf, figure body as action bady..

Back