1/8 GONG - Lightyear - Buzz Lightyear Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was charged earlier this week by Gundamit but they still have to receive their stock (between 7-21 days). Is it alright guys?
It will be fine :) Stores are receiving their Buzz stock at different times, but the fact you've been charged means that Gundamit knows their stock is on the way. The different official Popmart Stores received theirs at different points this month. I'm sure nearly all stores will be shipping out by the end of this month.

It will be fine :) Stores are receiving their Buzz stock at different times, but the fact you've been charged means that Gundamit knows their stock is on the way. The different official Popmart Stores received theirs at different points this month. I'm sure nearly all stores will be shipping out by the end of this month.
Thanks brother :) This helps a lot!

Mine is about to ship from Bombusbee! Took the longest to get stock in, but he's $130 total and that included the additional charge for their new shipping option to guarantee USPS and avoid the unreliable 3rd party couriers. So glad that we'll all have Buzz in-hand soon!

Mine is about to ship from Bombusbee! Took the longest to get stock in, but he's $130 total and that included the additional charge for their new shipping option to guarantee USPS and avoid the unreliable 3rd party couriers. So glad that we'll all have Buzz in-hand soon!
That's great news bro! Happy for you 😃

Back