1/6 War Story - Immortal Hero (Mcfarlane Spawn) - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any info about what material they will use for its body?
I'm tempted to jump on this one, but all these unknowns concerning third-party offerings give me pause until I see and hear hands-on reviews. Countless figures can look amazing in promotional shots but be awful in final production.

Flash Point did good work previously, right?

Last edited:
I'm tempted to jump on this one, but all these unknowns concerning third-party offerings give me pause until I see and hear hands-on reviews. Countless figures can look amazing in promotional shots but be awful in final production.

Flash Point did good work previously, right?
This third party is solid. They put out Snyder versions of nightmare flash and joker that were both pretty great

Is there something big with Spawn that's materializing soon? Often third parties fire up their game to get ahead of official products. It's interesting to see this suddenly become a thing after Spawn had kinda faded into the background for a while.

Is there something big with Spawn that's materializing soon? Often third parties fire up their game to get ahead of official products. It's interesting to see this suddenly become a thing after Spawn had kinda faded into the background for a while.
I know the movie that's been in development hell has been making headway lately, so maybe that'll happen soon.

So will this one be in scale or gigantic like that other one?

Based on the size of the special base, it looks properly sized. They're not advertising it as being oversized like War Story did.
Per Big Breda’s channel war story had those oversized bodies on hand and for some strange reason just chose to use them for spawn rather than use one sixth bodies

I love the light up base for this one to but DANG it’s almost as much as the figure itself!

I fixed eyes on head also I added weathering on entire body, cape and chain.
aviary-image-1667082989029.jpeg
aviary-image-1667083082163.jpeg
aviary-image-1667082961490.jpeg

Last edited:
Now that's a good-looking suit material. Shame it's still the modern design with the giant boot.

I wish classic Spawn got more love.
I actually like the modern design, big ol’ boot and all. I like the original too, but the red on the chest always makes me think he’s wearing a brasserie or corset. Can’t unsee it…

The Flash Point figure looks good, but from the photos I’m not sure if his eyes are actually white when they should be green. It’s minor, but I’d hate to have to paint them myself.

Any updates on this? I noticed the product has vanished completely from One Sixth Kit.

Back