Action Figure 1/6 VTS - Ghost of Battlefield (Tsushima) - Jin Sakai Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best place to order?
No retailers have stock of it yet. Even OSK didn't get any extra. Just keep an eye peel if it hits unless if VTS only made the amount that was preordered from retailers.

KGHobby sent their invoice to me for the deluxe. Hope the shipping isn't too long.

KGHobby let me know my order is awaiting shippment. I preordered the standard and paid it in full when I did. It's now a matter of waiting, today I just got LimMini Leon S Kennedy from them and I feel it only took a few days to arrive. Can't wait to get Jin and have him posed. I love the game so much it's a beautiful game and I hope they continue more DLC expansions.

Last edited:
Anyone here boughten this one from TNS and have they shipped it out for you yet just wanted to ask

The figure has been parted out on ebay was able to snag the vest from the deluxe which is what I intend to have on Jin. Kghobby already shipped him out so I hope to get him soon, overall another runner up for figure of the year.

Wow those pictures are amazing! I just got my shipping confirmation, Im beyond excited it looks so awesome.

I would even go as far as to say that the figure looks better than the ingame model. The thick ropes, while inaccurate look so good it ties the outfit together for me (literally). And I love the bright colour of the gold plates by the hips.

Screenshot of the game for comparison:
View attachment 548320

Im really sad now that I did not get the deluxe but I can’t afford it at this time. Hopefully I can pick up the extra cloak on ebay and will try to do a DIY dio to make up for the missing stand. Don’t really care for the obese fox.

Started a new game + just to get even more hyped for this 😄
I wouldn't say it's better since the image of the in game model is in bright sunlight. Plus the figure isn't 100% accurate I'd say maybe 90% which is still pretty good. If you want 100% accurate Prime 1 statue of Jin is a good example, they even got the sandals right. But one thing that I wished for is they did the deluxe base similar to how Prime 1 did it but it's fine. I'm satisfied with the standard version also.
Screenshot_20211128-151953~2.png

does anyone is getting the IQOMODEL ver.??

its really expensive compare to the VTS one

Attachments

• jin sakai.jpg
    jin sakai.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 77
It's the ugliest choice for armor. Should have saved themselves the trouble and make the Clan Sakai armor.
I think the colors looks really cool, I remeber using a blue armor the entire game but with a diferent helmet ( I think it was a helmet with a moon shapped crest as a center piece)

I ll really like to try this one but the price is to high for something like this.

at least I would like to watch a review before pulling the trigger

does anyone is getting the IQOMODEL ver.??

its really expensive compare to the VTS one
Im not impressed with it honestly and it’s expensive.

Headsculpt is way off. VTS isnt entirely spot on either but it’s way worse. I feel like the ghost armor is most iconic to the game so the choice to go with VTS was easy for me. I cant help but feel like theres something cheap looking about the armor. Really don’t like the choice of helmet either. I might try getting that Long bow though, because VTS only comes with the short bow.

A pic I found on facebook

E6003E48-44DD-4A82-B521-8F3BD2C28BF6.png

Clan Sakai armor is much more iconic to the game after the Ghost armor, so I hope VTS will do that. Or maybe PopToys if they get the license, since they're killing it with Last Samurai line.

I just got Jin today and I'm so happy with this. Although not 100% accurate in terms of how they put it together it's definitely one of VTS best figures I've gotten. The swords are also very beautifully done. The mask is cool I actually took a while to wrap it up and make it look like it does in the game.

Mine finally shipped from TNS. Probably won't get it until this time next month though.
Yeah mine shipped about 9 days ago its been at a usps facility in Hong Kong for the past 6 days stuck there it's understandable since it's close to the holidays can't wait to see it I'm very excited for it.Plus I replayed the game fully again on my ps5 and am about to play the iki island expansion just recently platinumed the game as well so playing the game has been getting me excited for the figure lol

What is your opinion on the extra clothing accessories you get with the deluxe (The extra cloak and coat)?
I got the standard edition but saw they are selling them loose on ebay.

Do they add much to the figure? Might be tempting to pick them up.

What is your opinion on the extra clothing accessories you get with the deluxe (The extra cloak and coat)?
I got the standard edition but saw they are selling them loose on ebay.

Do they add much to the figure? Might be tempting to pick them up.
Nvm I saw they only had one cloak+Coat set left in stock so the pressure got to me and I bought it 😂

Nvm I saw they only had one cloak+Coat set left in stock so the pressure got to me and I bought it 😂
I actually bought both on ebay also and yes they will add an extra level of detail. As in game once you upgrade the ghost armour that's the last look for it and having the option to switch them out is great.

Mine just arrived he’s incredible. But I seriously wish it came with instructions.. really annoying to have to look up screenshots or promo pics to find out where and how to put everything in place

083DE19B-0095-4887-A08B-FE628BCD7342.jpeg
DE4D73AB-66E5-4006-9093-9CC188AFA402.jpeg

Bad photo in bad lighting but, I think I got it all figured out now.

He’s incredible! Only annoying thing is the green ribbons around his shins constantly falling off. And I still have no idea where the little bombs are supposed to go on the armor 🤔

Last edited:
Back