Action Figure 1/6 VTS - Ghost of Battlefield (Tsushima) - Jin Sakai Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your attitude towards this whole VTS/LIM thing is coming off rather petty. Now you seem to be insulting collectors for even buying VTS products in the first place. It doesn't reflect well on LIM.
You are a VTS fan so it makes sense you are calling him out. No but seriously his comment was just explaining why they won't make Jin though I agree this figure isn't 100% accurate, I'll still take it. And I also disagree about no one caring about accuracy as many do, he is only saying this is enough rather then make their own figure. Plus there is another Jin being made by another company with the hero of tsushima armour.

I just wish someone would do an Aloy. :(

The hair on her is probably the hardest part but a sculpted hair version like how HT is doing Black Widow would be really cool to see.

It's a shame no one has done her yet.

HELL. YES.

I'm baffled no one has done Aloy before.
Aloy is a VERY complicated figure to mass produce, her outfit is so rich with details and stiching that it would take a long time to mass produce each individual tunic, her hair presents another challenge tho with proper R&D I think one could create the hair in sculpted format, that's probably why none have made her yet.

You are a VTS fan so it makes sense you are calling him out. No but seriously his comment was just explaining why they won't make Jin though I agree this figure isn't 100% accurate, I'll still take it. And I also disagree about no one caring about accuracy as many do, he is only saying this is enough rather then make their own figure. Plus there is another Jin being made by another company with the hero of tsushima armour.
I should've explained the "no one caring about accuracy" part a bit better, most collectors care but are also impatient, especially with third party figures, as long as the figures looks like source material it's fine to them, they don't need it to be anything more, we on the other hand are obssessed with detail and would take our sweet time developing the armor and all it's minor details, it would take time to develop and produce and by then VTS would have already released their figure, rendering our focus on accuracy completely worthless as collectors would already have a figure they're satisfied with and would not buy another one just because some things are more accurate, hope it clears that up.

Aloy is a VERY complicated figure to mass produce, her outfit is so rich with details and stiching that it would take a long time to mass produce each individual tunic, her hair presents another challenge tho with proper R&D I think one could create the hair in sculpted format, that's probably why none have made her yet.

I should've explained the "no one caring about accuracy" part a bit better, most collectors care but are also impatient, especially with third party figures, as long as the figures looks like source material it's fine to them, they don't need it to be anything more, we on the other hand are obssessed with detail and would take our sweet time developing the armor and all it's minor details, it would take time to develop and produce and by then VTS would have already released their figure, rendering our focus on accuracy completely worthless as collectors would already have a figure they're satisfied with and would not buy another one just because some things are more accurate, hope it clears that up.
No worries bro, as I said before I agree with you on why Lim won't make him. And thanks for the clarification on accuracy, I would prefer a more accurate armour and sandals. And a better head sculpt but overall I think it's good honestly Dam toys should have gotten the rights and made it official and a bit better rather then letting their 3rd party team handling this (not a bad figure again) but I'll take what I can get as I stated before.

It's not very accurate, but it is the most accurate one available, as VTS is the only one doing it. XD
Hopefully VTS will improve on it before release a bit as it is so close to being accurate. Don't actually mind the face though. Looks good and not as bad as the Sekiro one.

Jin is up on One Sixth Kit. I went for the standard version as that's about $266 with the NRD being $46 thankfully I lowered the price using reward points I had from the site. The deluxe is $385!!! The NRD is $85 as much as I would have liked to get that I'm not spending that much on a 3rd party figure. https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=2683

Overpriced on OSK to be honest. KGHobby has the Deluxe for $280 and the standard for $213. Not sure why OSK is charging $100 more for the deluxe.

Preordered the deluxe with a deposit on KG.

https://www.kghobby.com/vts-toys-ghost-of-battlefield-vm-036b-deluxe-edition/

https://www.kghobby.com/vts-toys-ghost-of-battlefield-vm-036a-standard-edition/

Last edited:
Overpriced on OSK to be honest. KGHobby has the Deluxe for $280 and the standard for $213. Not sure why OSK is charging $100 more for the deluxe.

Preordered the deluxe with a deposit on KG.

https://www.kghobby.com/vts-toys-ghost-of-battlefield-vm-036b-deluxe-edition/

https://www.kghobby.com/vts-toys-ghost-of-battlefield-vm-036a-standard-edition/
I believe kghobby is before tax and shipping. Where's OSK price is usually including everything from tax and shipping.

I believe kghobby is before tax and shipping. Where's OSK price is usually including everything from tax and shipping.
KGHobby is only charging $50 for their shipping (they don't charge tax) so deluxe comes out to like $330 in the end. No real reason to go with OSK with this to be honest. Although I found that KGHobby usually has the better price for these third party figures anyways.

KGHobby is only charging $50 for their shipping (they don't charge tax) so deluxe comes out to like $330 in the end. No real reason to go with OSK with this to be honest. Although I found that KGHobby usually has the better price for these third party figures anyways.
Yeah I should have waited a bit but I already preordered the standard from OSK. Plus it was discounted a bit so it doesn't matter now. I would only want the deluxe for the vest, the diorama base is cool but I never have room for them. The Sekiro deluxe base was great but a nightmare to have displayed ultimately sold him. This one for Jin isn't big and not bad but still would rather not have it take up my shelf. I'm just glad we are getting this figure. I doubt VTS will change any inaccuracies like the sandals and the torso armour what we see here is what we'll get.
Update: Ok you were right Kghobby has the better pricing so I just preordered and paid off standard jin with them. I'll be canceling my PO with OSK.

Does anyone have experience dealing with customs import with KGhobby or vendors from Hong Kong? Does HK usually get their shipments earlier than the U.S.?

Does anyone have experience dealing with customs import with KGhobby or vendors from Hong Kong? Does HK usually get their shipments earlier than the U.S.?
They do usually they are the first to get their stock as most of the time these figures use factories in China. If your in the US you won't have to worry about it. They can get past customs in a couple of days to a week. It just depends were you live. I've ordered from Kghobby and One Sixth Kit many times and my figures arrive on time most of the time. I've only had a few instances where it took about a few weeks to a month before it arrived, but that also depends on the shipping method EMS is faster but tends to be more expensive.

From the photos it looks good but the headsculpt isn't accurate to the in game character screenshots. Although the same can be said of the Prime 1 statue of Jin.

From the photos it looks good but the headsculpt isn't accurate to the in game character screenshots. Although the same can be said of the Prime 1 statue of Jin.

Gotta take into account that this a third party unlicensed figure, unlike the Prime 1 Statue though.

It looks enough like Jin to me to get the job done.

I can't believe this figure is finally happening! It looks really good. The face sculpt doesn't bother me as much as the ghost mask does. the mask in-game is much rounder and thick.

That being said, this figure BLEW ME AWAY when I first saw it. And still does so now. I am ordering both the standard and deluxe versions.

What are the odds the make a Sakai Clan Armor figure? That would be another instant buy.

What are the odds the make a Sakai Clan Armor figure? That would be another instant buy.

That's what I was hoping they'd make but I guess this ghost suit is more iconic to the game cover and theme, but I much prefer the Sakai Clan armor.

Back