1/6 1/6 Tusken Raider Hot Toys [The Mandalorian]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to having a Tusken Raider finally! I had the og kenner toy! Now, the question is... one or two? The last time I asked this, the answer ended up being three! Lol

Tuskens only look good in groups of five or more.

:)

Especially considering that the new rules kick in at the beginning of next year for old points so you have to spend them before 2022 or lose them. Now lots of points that should have stacked on this year probably won't. They will then be much less valuable next year. Sideshow should extend the old rules another year because of the circumstances.

What they should really do is just make the code points expire. Points earned by spending money shouldn't. I get they don't want someone saving points up for 3 years and just getting a free figure out of them, but expiring points on our own money is pretty crappy.

What they should really do is just make the code points expire. Points earned by spending money shouldn't. I get they don't want someone saving points up for 3 years and just getting a free figure out of them, but expiring points on our own money is pretty crappy.

Agreed.

Tuskens only look good in groups of five or more.

:)

You and your slippery slope! :thwak

Agreed!

..and an extra robe that goes to the wrists so if you buy multiples you can have variants just like in the show.

Deluxe Tusken 3 pack with Landspeeder and unconscious Farmboy accessory.

Just remember to pose them in single file to hide their numbers from your significant other. :D

:lol

5AD057D7-7D99-467A-AFAA-86FBC4D5863E.jpeg

Last edited:
Back