1/6 1/6 Tusken Raider Hot Toys [The Mandalorian]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been awhile since he's been on sale.

Sideshow has like 5 HT figures on sale today, these 2020/2021 figures were so over produced.

They're too tall for my backdrop!

IMG_0450 Mandalorian Tusken.JPG

Congrats @j14, and a nice deal indeed!

Interesting that with all the deep deals SS has been doing, the Tusken's price has held steady and remained unchanged. 🤔

Congrats @j14, and a nice deal indeed!

Interesting that with all the deep deals SS has been doing, the Tusken's price has held steady and remained unchanged. 🤔
I have been waiting for a sale or a deal for a few months but nothing. He’s not even on BOGO.

Will this be your first Tuskey Cham?
Yes, I had been thinking about this one for awhile and the more I looked at it the more I wanted it. It’s just so iconic! I started collecting with just troopers but after branching off into other characters it makes the collection look a lot more interesting. lol. You have any?

Sounds good! We could always use more SW alien species IMHO. Yeah, it's hard not branching out, but sure is fun.🙂

I picked up my first Tusken when they released early last year, then another with a coupon. And with this last deal, that makes 3 total.

I've been waiting until I had them together before mixing around their gear to give each a different look. Probably do a bit of light weathering to give them each more unique character too. They're looking like clones at the moment, Lol.

1702786720281.jpeg

1702434156684.jpeg

1702432680641.jpeg

1702435630632.jpeg

Last edited:
Sounds good! We could always use more SW alien species IMHO. Yeah, it's hard not branching out, but sure is fun.🙂

I picked up my first Tusken when they released early last year, then another with a coupon. And with this last deal, that makes 3 total.

I've been waiting until I had them together before mixing around their gear to give each a different look. Probably do a bit of light weathering to give them each more unique character too. They're looking like clones at the moment, Lol.

View attachment 678208
View attachment 678207
View attachment 678201
View attachment 678206
Wow, they look great as a pair! Fantastic photos!

Alright you got it! Congrats on your first Tusken Raider! Looks awesome with your display. Never thought I'd see the Blurrg as a Tusken mount, cool Lol! Should have mine any day.

Now, I can't help but think of the Sandtrooper and Dewback Set. How cool would it be to have some Tusken's and Jawas standing around some Sandies and a couple of Dewbacks. 😁

Back