1/6 Threezero - Netflix Stranger Things - Eleven Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha probably. I think I'd just sculpt on some seamless thicker legs myself, since I'd only ever have the figure in her signature standing pose with arm out anyway.

Chatchanok Pink shared some more photos.

He put one Eleven onto the tiny Asmus Mathilda body (with Threezero's arms), which he thinks now makes her the correct height. I think it makes her far too short.

View attachment 588282

View attachment 588281

View attachment 588284

Millie was 12 years old in the first season. The height which Chatchanok settled on (c. 8 1/2" / 4' 3") is the average height for an eight year old girl.

The same chart puts the average for a 12 year old girl at 4' 10 1/4", which would be 9.7" at 1/6 (the figure is allegedly 9.2").

According to her agency Millie was 5' 2" the following year, and she's estimated to be 5' 3 1/2" now.

If anything I'd be making her taller not shorter, but I don't think it's worth the effort.
I think it is wrong to make her shorter. It needs to be taller if you have to modify it. Here is the comparison with Hopper. It's season 2 though, but I don't think Eleven changes a lot in terms of height. Hopper is a big and tall too.

Attachments

• 72e10e53381b0dfc6c902b06148daa6e.jpg
    72e10e53381b0dfc6c902b06148daa6e.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 160fd00c6933f063f6373bedbf834408.jpg
    160fd00c6933f063f6373bedbf834408.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 0
Ha probably. I think I'd just sculpt on some seamless thicker legs myself, since I'd only ever have the figure in her signature standing pose with arm out anyway.
Ha that would be much easier. I forgot I can sculpt! And she must be pretty top heavy with those stick legs so the added weight of the sculpting clay might help balance her out.

They usually give you about a month to pay but on my last PO, I paid it right away and my order shipped in about a week. Though, if you're not yearning to get it, or have other priorities, then probably a good idea to wait.

They usually give you about a month to pay but on my last PO, I paid it right away and my order shipped in about a week. Though, if you're not yearning to get it, or have other priorities, then probably a good idea to wait.
Well, I can tell you with certainty that for the last 3 figures I've received from them, I paid as soon as they hit me with the PayPal invoice and they shipped the figure 5-6 weeks after.

The figures were:

-EKUAZ STUDIO EKS07 1/6 Scale THE GAME GUARD
-Threezero Stranger Things 1/6 Demogorgon
-VTS TOYS VM036 1/6 Scale Ghost of Battlefield Deluxe version

I'm in their private Facebook group and whenever a figure was in stock they would bump the sale post with a comment along the lines of "Item is in-stock and will send invoices soon" but now they've stopped and the e-mails I get from them now mention:

"Hello Customer, Please be informed that your pre-order 'XXXX' will be released soon and we are going to issue the invoice."

I asked them once how "soon" is soon when it had been 4 weeks and I didn't get a response, a week later I received the tracking information and the item was just posted to HK post.

It depends, in the past I paid right away and then got it fast, but lately, Giantoy especially I think, they'll send an invoice out weeks before anyone else does. I didn't realize that and the last time I waited almost a month for it to ship.

Well, I can tell you with certainty that for the last 3 figures I've received from them, I paid as soon as they hit me with the PayPal invoice and they shipped the figure 5-6 weeks after.

The figures were:

-EKUAZ STUDIO EKS07 1/6 Scale THE GAME GUARD
-Threezero Stranger Things 1/6 Demogorgon
-VTS TOYS VM036 1/6 Scale Ghost of Battlefield Deluxe version

I'm in their private Facebook group and whenever a figure was in stock they would bump the sale post with a comment along the lines of "Item is in-stock and will send invoices soon" but now they've stopped and the e-mails I get from them now mention:

"Hello Customer, Please be informed that your pre-order 'XXXX' will be released soon and we are going to issue the invoice."

I asked them once how "soon" is soon when it had been 4 weeks and I didn't get a response, a week later I received the tracking information and the item was just posted to HK post.
That’s fair. Not trying to give them any slack. Just sharing my experience that I haven’t had to wait long for my POs to ship from TNS. Though, with these overseas retailers, it seems everyone’s experience is pretty different.
It depends, in the past I paid right away and then got it fast, but lately, Giantoy especially I think, they'll send an invoice out weeks before anyone else does. I didn't realize that and the last time I waited almost a month for it to ship.
Ahh I’ve never ordered from Giantoy. Only overseas places I’ve ordered from for 1/6 stuff outside of eBay are OSK and TNS.

That’s fair. Not trying to give them any slack. Just sharing my experience that I haven’t had to wait long for my POs to ship from TNS. Though, with these overseas retailers, it seems everyone’s experience is pretty different.
Hehe, no worries, I've had a lot of items purchased through TNS and I've always recommended them to people online but lately, I've been noticing this behavior. It's not a deal-breaker for me as I've come to accept delays living in Europe (I still haven't received MK85 Hot Toys [not the battle damaged one]). :ROFLMAO:

I was bummed to see in Justin's review that she doesn't come with bare feet for displaying her in the hospital gown. As that's the main look I would have wanted for this.

That's pretty remiss of them.

They never showed her feet in the promo photos where she's wearing the gown, and didn't show any bare feet in the final shot. I never thought about it until you mentioned it, because I wasn't planning on using the second outfit.

I think I have spare feet from Asmus' first X23 Laura. They were oversized, like the non-clawed hands, because I think they'd repurposed them from their Hobbits. :lol

Also remiss of Threezero is the lack of a stand with their figures.

Sideshow wouldn't put them on display without them...

st1.jpg
st2.jpg

(Photos by Matthew Halpern on OSS).

Back