1/6 - ThreeZero Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A buddy of mine did a 1/6 Cardiatron for me

20220118_205954.jpg
20220118_205951.jpg
20220118_203212.jpg
20220118_202055.jpg
20220118_200726.jpg

It doesn't seem ThreeZero changed the top of the helmet and Saba's not beheaded as well. Other than that, it looks to be an excellent release.

I don't modify my figures because I'm afraid of messing them up but I'm really interested in shortening the legs on my Green Ranger. Does anyone know if this is possible and more so if it's easy to do?

Tony body swapped and did helmet/neck joint and leg shortening modifications as well. Excellent modifications.

That honestly would be an absolutely pointless relase. I like the pic though

Not sure if official but if it is it would not surprise me.

View attachment 559848
An interesting choice if it is real. Something about it though, makes me think it's an old image. Unless they just carried on using the prototypes (note the Green Rangers silver morpher) for the photoshoots.

I wouldn't mind seeing the all-green MMPR team from the comics though.

An interesting choice if it is real. Something about it though, makes me think it's an old image. Unless they just carried on using the prototypes (note the Green Rangers silver morpher) for the photoshoots.

I wouldn't mind seeing the all-green MMPR team from the comics though.
Keep in mind they never updated the white ranger proto. Even though he's shiny. They probably did all these photos all at once.

I'd still buy it and looks offical to me.
I would too.

It's a bit strange but I would love a Green MMPR, no shield, silver morpher, blade blaster & holster and diamonds on the gloves & boots instead of the triangles & gold trim. Just so he could match in with the rest of the team.

I would too.

It's a bit strange but I would love a Green MMPR, no shield, silver morpher, blade blaster & holster and diamonds on the gloves & boots instead of the triangles & gold trim. Just so he could match in with the rest of the team.
Like the old bandai toy lol

Back