1/6 - ThreeZero Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anybody know if there is any difference at all in buying the 6 figures in the single boxes
vs. getting the 6-pack? I know it is a few bucks more individually, but you still get the magnetic feature
to form the power blaster and everything, right?

Just wanted to make sure I was not missing some specific accessory to the DX set...
as I kind of prefer the individual boxes.

I really hope ThreeZero decides to go into other seasons. Would specifically love a 1/6 set of these teams:

- Alien Rangers (I know... long shot, but would be very simple suits and accessories for them to manufacture)
- Zeo
- In Space
- Dino Thunder

And while they would be 100% unique sculpts, I think these two would sell really well...

- Lord Zedd
- Goldar

I don't mind that they did Drakkon, but would rather they do stuff from the shows instead of the comics.

I would LLLOOOVVVEEEE a Lord Zedd. I always thought his looks was sick!

Oh well I tried....

20211014_174007.jpg

And while they would be 100% unique sculpts, I think these two would sell really well...

- Lord Zedd
- Goldar

I don't mind that they did Drakkon, but would rather they do stuff from the shows instead of the comics.
Lord Zedd would be awesome. ThreeZero has an Ultraman Belial that helps me imagine what a Lord Zedd would look like...

threezeroX-Ryu-Oyama-Ultraman-Belial_withlogo_09.jpg

Villians would be awesome but I'd be surprised if we got more than what they've announced so far. Maybe more rangers but MMPR has always been the go to for safe bets when it comes to what company's pick. I doubt they'll want to risk low sales on other rangers, as sad as it is.

Villians would be awesome but I'd be surprised if we got more than what they've announced so far. Maybe more rangers but MMPR has always been the go to for safe bets when it comes to what company's pick. I doubt they'll want to risk low sales on other rangers, as sad as it is.
ThreeZero seems to be doing decently well in the 1/6 market. It may not be too much of a risk for them considering they handle Walking Dead and Game of Thrones. I'd imagine Rangers would be on the lighter side for production as well.

Just give me an 1/6 Scorpina and Ranger Slayer and I'll be happy. They might do an Armored Black but c ant see them doing other Rangers from other seasons unfortunately.

Just give me an 1/6 Scorpina and Ranger Slayer and I'll be happy. They might do an Armored Black but c ant see them doing other Rangers from other seasons unfortunately.
I think there's a chance Threezero would do some other teams, maybe not all of them. Compared to other brands, PR teams are easier to make, what with their suits having a lot of similarities that allows assets (moulds, suit design patterns etc.) to be reused to maximise profitability.

Waiting for Threezero to do the movie suits.
I keep thinking how cool those will be but, then at the same time, what kind of material would be used that wouldn't hinder articulation or eventually deteriorate over time.

These are so worth the money. $100 for a well executed 1/6 scale figure is a crazy good price, and I'm really satisfied with the red ranger. I just wish that the figures entire right leg wouldn't squeak!

Back