1/6 The Fly - Seth Brundle / Jeff Goldblum & TELEPOD!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WIP - 1/6 The Fly / Seth Brundle / Jeff Goldblum head sculpt

Here's the full build:
PAINTED-FULL-SMALL.jpg

The Fly was such a great movie and the likeness on this sculpt is dead on. Big fan of Jeff Goldblum so it's fun to see a figure of him finally. Excellent work!

Wow, paint really brings out the sculpt... I don't think you could have done any better getting the look and that crazy hair style down :rock

Very nice....would love to see this painted. Are you building the pods?

The telepod I think will be a masterpiece, as Seth Brundle sculpt.
Vash,I want you as director of Hot Toys.

Beautiful work! I wish hot toys would start diversifying, and get off the comic train for a bit. I've been hoping for a Brundle figure, one of my all time favorites! That would be so killer to have the Telepods lit up with a mid transformation Brundle Fly as well! Maybe some body parts, like an ear…lol

Incredible likeness! Instant recognition on anyone's shelf, which is what this game is all about, methinks. Can't wait to see the telepod! The one with the glass panel, or the evil looking "clunky" one?
"Well, you go there, I go there, we come apart...and come together there, you, me and the baby...more human than I am alone."

Re: 1/6 The Fly - Seth Brundle / Ian Malcolm - Jurassic Park - Jeff Goldblum head sc

Thanks VladImpaler, lecter83, ghostbob78, and Fangs of Death.
I'll be trying my hand on building a telepod as soon as I finish molding a 1:1 Superman/ Cavill bust I'm working on for a customer.
In the meantime, I did finish my Ian Malcolm sculpt/mod from Jurassic Park. I'll be painting him soon, but here's a preview:
IAN-CUSTOM3.jpg

And here he is with some shades:
IAN-CUSTOM2.jpg

Thanks galactiboy! Yeah, the hair was a challenge :)

Well, until I get my telepods made, I figured I'd take a picture to see what he would look like on a lighted base:
INSIDE-POD1.jpg

That's very cool. Now just need a teleportation pod.

And here he is with some shades:
IAN-CUSTOM2.jpg

Nice as well.

I always thought this era J. Goldblum would have been the perfect Reed Richards.

Re: 1/6 The Fly - Seth Brundle / Ian Malcolm - Jurassic Park - Jeff Goldblum head sc

Thanks nexus. Jeff Goldblum as Mr. Fantastic would have been cool to see.
Got this painted up tonight, but I really need to take pics in natural light.
I may or may not use this body for him, so I didn't paint the neck.
IM-PAINTED1.jpg

IAN-CUSTOM4.jpg

Really nice sculpt.

Back