1/6 SUPERMAD TOYS, the old detective 2049

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you all! I do agree Jnix's paint isn't the best, I will get this repainted sometime in the future but for now I'm ok with it.

I bought a loose SUPERMADS TOYS 1/6 Hunter D Blaster with Stand for my custom Deckard (1982 movie). The ETA was September but guess it will be delayed...

I finally got mine today. I choose to wait for HK Post to start back up.

Im very happy with mine. Holster included. My only complaint would be the stand. Im so glad I got a 3rd party stand.

Heres a pic with the stand and different hands:

90ea8653ab5648cf0888baa9bd836f39.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That stand is fantastic, could I possibly ask where you got it from?

I really like it. I got it from eBay seller Cantonshop. They sell various other custom printed stands. They also have other versions of the same stand as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers mate, I will look them up!

//edit. Nothing came up.

Last edited:
@lieutenant dan

Cheers mate, I did wonder why nothing came up in my search. I did however find those other stands and one is currently winging it's way over to me!!

OK, this is my attempt at waxing the coat. I used Otter Wax, which need to be heated up to a liquid state. I applied it with a brush, then worked the wax in with a cloth and my fingers. On a side note, it smells really good!

I wanted to go for a more matte look. O was hoping the seams would be highlighted a bit more, but I guess that just happens with the glossier versions. I like how it darkened the coat just a bit, but not too much. It also seemed to highlight the characters on the back slightly. While I was working on the coat, I also added magnets to the bottom corners of the coat for a cleaner look. This application needed to cure for 24 hours. While it was curing I scrunched up the sleeves to make them seem a bit more worn. You can also see where the wax was applied a bit unevenly, making for a more weathered look. I am happy with the results

bladehunter.jpg

Funny they gave a right wiimote griphand and a left gun hand when he's right handed.

Yeah, that's Jnix's sculpt used without permission. Don't know much about them but they're also putting out an Indiana Jones with a recast custom sculpt.

Black Box is producing K 2.0 in clean and beaten up versions.

https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=374562&extra=page=1
103448dlma4znhl0niaa4p.png

103531nj90bmq08uq68nxx.jpg

103528g201xaaph41n1nv2.jpg

103534cbouvkpbe2k110kj.jpg

1/6 Black Box Toys Who Am I Series 20 "1/6 Blade Runner K"

PRODUCT NAME: BLACKBOX GUESS ME SERIES " Blade Runner K"
PRODUCT ITEM NO.: ORIGINAL VERSION: BBT9020
Product model: BBT9020
Accessories include:
SET INCLUDES:

apparel COSTUME:
blue-green fur coat FAUX FUR LINED OPEN FRONT LEATHER COAT (BG)
black long 䄂 sweater LONG SLEEVED KNITTING SWEATER (BLK)
olive green military trousers MODERN STRETCH MILITARY CHINO PANTS (OD)
black strap SUSPENDERS (BLK)
black shoulder holster SHOULDER HOLSTER (BLK)

simulation head sculpture HEAD-SCULPT "K"
body with palm/foot BB2- BODY W/RELAXED HANDS & FOOTS

Palms PALMS:
GUN HOLDING RIGHT HAND

equipment ACCESSORIES:
Black tie boots with tactical boots E07008 STRIKE TACTICAL BOOTLACE BOOTS

weapons WEAPON:
BLASTER PISTOL

103649sjjajtttj9vts04d.jpg

103650lcbfffkcjinqzfvu.jpg
103651abmfbs6mhpxmk1ss.jpg

103652pklz97tkatehcakz.jpg

1/6 Black Box Toys Who Am I Series 20 "1/6 Blade Runner K"

PRODUCT NAME: BLACKBOX GUESS ME SERIES "Blade Runner K"
PRODUCT ITEM NO.: BBT9020S
Product model: Old version BBT9020S

accessories include:
SET INCLUDES :
COSTUME:
COLORED FAUX FUR LINED OPEN FRONT LEATHER COAT (BG)
COLORED LONG SLEEVED KNITTING SWEATER (BLK)
COLORED MODERN STRETCH MILITARY CHINO PANTS (OD)
black strap SUSPENDERS (BLK)
black shoulder holster SHOULDER HOLSTER (BLK)

old simulation head sculpture COLORED HEAD-SCULPT "K"
body with palm/foot BB2-BODY W/RELAXED HANDS & FOOTS

palm PALMS:
GUN HOLDING RIGHT HAND

equipment ACCESSORIES:
black tie boots with tactical boots COLORED E07008 STRIKE TACTICAL BOOTLACE BOOTS

weapons WEAPON:
BLASTER PISTOL

News today from Supermad Toys:

Supermadtoys

10 mins ·

Due to the newest policy on mainland, the factory in Dongguan must be closed down,we need to find a new place for production。

Don't worry all project will continue production but will be very slow, my team now is disband so i'm going to rehrie more new workers, please stay tuned
thank you all your support🙇🙇🙇

News today from Supermad Toys:

Supermadtoys

10 mins ·

Due to the newest policy on mainland, the factory in Dongguan must be closed down,we need to find a new place for production。

Don't worry all project will continue production but will be very slow, my team now is disband so i'm going to rehrie more new workers, please stay tuned
thank you all your support🙇🙇🙇
Not good news. :(

Back