1/6 Star Ace Toys - The Boys - Butcher & Homelander Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's insane is that this is their prototype. Before it gets throw through their **** production factory and downgraded. :lol

hK9byIy.png

It hurts my eyes to look at this.
I'm half expecting the production figure to have problems like the eye painted halfway onto the cheek like something from Hasbro.

Shared by Waruna, I guess he is the sculptor for Star Ace The Boys line. Queen Maeve had the similar sculpting style of his too.
172E15C6-D570-4FD1-932E-69D2455F57C0.jpeg

DD5B5527-10F3-4633-9BBF-2EB56A236E92.jpeg

It legit scares me that they're able to get downgraded quality on their prototype sculpts.

That hair quality looks like chocolate mush and you can tell that the eye gloss coat isn't done properly. That's all before it's gets further downgraded through their **** production factory. Someone stop this company from making figures already. :ohbfrank:

It legit scares me that they're able to get downgraded quality on their prototype sculpts.

That hair quality looks like chocolate mush and you can tell that the eye gloss coat isn't done properly. That's all before it's gets further downgraded through their **** production factory. Someone stop this company from making figures already. :ohbfrank:
Would go as far as to call them scammers.

Back