1/6 Star Ace Toys - The Boys - Butcher & Homelander Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the best Homelander sculpt I've seen above all the bootlegs and NECA's laughable attempt. Body is too buff and shoulders aren't broad enough.

Butcher looks great, but his hands look generic and undetailed.

Could be salvaged if they used a better body.

But they'll price above HT and the final product will feel like a bootleg, like always.

I think that’s the best looking Homelander portrait yet provided the scale is correct. The costume and body look like they were thrown together for the show. I doubt that’s how they’ll turn out. I’ve already ordered SooSoo, which has a better costume and body. However, if Star Ace’s turns out nicely I’ll probably pick it up as well. I still prefer SooSoo’s Butcher. It looks like they are showing a Starlight card only. It’s good to see that she’s at least in the planning stages (probably more of the team as well), but with Star Ace who knows how the figure will turn out. I’m actually more interested to see what SooSoo does.

The Homelander looks like Ray Wise of Twin Peaks and Robocop fame…unfortunately, Ray Wise looks nothing like Homelander. Better luck next time Star Ace.

Attachments

• D12C182E-F03B-4242-8491-1EEB16DC1B49.jpeg
    D12C182E-F03B-4242-8491-1EEB16DC1B49.jpeg
    22.3 KB · Views: 37
Butcher actually looks pretty good but good god does Homelander look terrible. Looks like a terrible custom someone made out of kitbash. Might get their Butcher and kitbash with SooSooToys to get the best of both worlds.

Problem is Star Ace's production figures aren't exactly top notch so gonna wait to see what they look like then.

Sadly star ace suck balls with quality, by the time it's done Waruna's sculpt will look like an albino barbie going through bodged surgery.

Super barbie! Great artist but a terrible company.

Homelander and Butcher look horrible. Jesus! The arms of Homelander are ugly almost if they are trying to use a phicen M35 and broke the arms or something. Soosootoys is doing a better job with them.

I actually think it's not half bad. But I hope it keeps this same energy when it releases. Lmao
The production quality is gonna be nowhere near that prototype lol Star Ace is probably the worst company in the figure business right now. It's honestly a shame that they got this license and not someone else like Threezero at the very least.

As of now, SooSoo's Butcher is better and way cheaper. I'm reading that Star Ace is gonna charge close to $300 for the deluxe version. :lol

219248054_234144788563860_8989079636134897939_n.jpg
241549508_262462445732094_3087035932420964816_n.jpg

The production quality is gonna be nowhere near that prototype lol Star Ace is probably the worst company in the figure business right now. It's honestly a shame that they got this license and not someone else like Threezero at the very least.

As of now, SooSoo's Butcher is better and way cheaper. I'm reading that Star Ace is gonna charge close to $300 for the deluxe version. :lol

219248054_234144788563860_8989079636134897939_n.jpg
241549508_262462445732094_3087035932420964816_n.jpg
Yeah **** that. Lol SooSoo toys for the win. Lmao I feel like threezero would definitely knocked it out if they got the rights. Star Ace is the last company who should even have gotten it. 😂

Vimel does decent sculpts. The smiling one certainly beats SooSoo but the brow is too furrowed for my liking to capture Butcher’s maniacal side.

I like the chain and watch- but those are easy accessories to pick up on eBay if I ever felt inclined to add them to my SooSoo Butcher.
It’s about time someone expands the 1/6 Boys beyond the two main characters now!

Back