1/6 Star Ace Toys - The Boys - Butcher & Homelander Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would you guys rather Hot toys get the license and only make one figure or none at all?

I would normally agree with you if we were talking about ANY company but Star Ace.
When it comes to Star Ace, I prefer to have no figure than a Star Ace figure. I get more joy from dreaming that someone will make figures of a license that I like one day than I do from watching Star Ace wreck the license.

Star Ace is proud to announce a partnership with Sony in producing fully licensed 1/6 scale collectible figures from the hit Prime television show The Boys.

giphy.gif

:monkey3

Would you guys rather Hot toys get the license and only make one figure or none at all?
I only want Homelander, so... Are people here really ready to drop 200 bucks on Frenchie or something? I wish HT would just give me a Homelander, a Butcher for the rest, and be done with it.

Yeah honestly beyond these two, maybe Starlight? I don't really care enough about the rest of The Boys to get figures of them.

Starlight would have that crappy rooted shiny hair HT gave all the WW figures. I like her in the show but I wouldn't get a figure of her.

I really just want Butcher, and Kai x Eleven is doing another collaboration on him.

Lol agreed. What a weird question, badly made figures or one really good one? not a hard choice...

The SooSooToys Homelander seems like it could have potential...the sculpt looks pretty solid, but there's something slightly off about it...

Now that I've preordered my first unlicensed 3rd party fig from SST (Gambit), I may be open to this one as well...since HT officially won't be giving us one and also depending on how it turns out...

WechatIMG141.jpg

The SooSooToys Homelander seems like it could have potential...the sculpt looks pretty solid, but there's something slightly off about it...

Now that I've preordered my first unlicensed 3rd party fig from SST (Gambit), I may be open to this one as well...since HT officially won't be giving us one and also depending on how it turns out...

WechatIMG141.jpg

A solid effort, not perfect, but solid. I have terrible news for anyone who thinks Star Ace will even come close to this in quality...they won?t. Google pictures of their latest Hermione and Kill Bill figures if you need more convincing.

A solid effort, not perfect, but solid. I have terrible news for anyone who thinks Star Ace will even come close to this in quality...they won?t. Google pictures of their latest Hermione and Kill Bill figures if you need more convincing.

Everyone knows star ace is garbage

The 3D sculpts they posted on their FB looks sorta promising though...except Homelander's face looks too wide.

148922245_3825231157603591_7343803491864775815_o.jpg

Just as we suspected. Looks like Soosoo is the way to go because that Homelander outfit looks bad.

E736243F-30BB-4C51-A3C1-F9E6C9242428.jpeg
38A3A05C-4022-4527-814B-F07C200C995C.jpeg

Back