1/6 SSC Hoth Luke Skywalker (Echo Base) Modification Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think hot toys will make a Hoth Luke with the Tauntaun?
Has to be the next OT Luke in line, doesn’t it? Off the top of my head the only other OT Lukes they have left to make are Yavin Luke, X-Wing Luke & Dagobah Training Luke. Don’t see any of those getting priority over Hoth Luke.

The only Luke I see competing with it for release first is the BOBF training Luke with Grogu backpack. Personally I’d love that one in 1:4 scale, even though there’s little hope of that.

Has to be the next OT Luke in line, doesn’t it? Off the top of my head the only other OT Lukes they have left to make are Yavin Luke, X-Wing Luke & Dagobah Training Luke. Don’t see any of those getting priority over Hoth Luke.

The only Luke I see competing with it for release first is the BOBF training Luke with Grogu backpack. Personally I’d love that one in 1:4 scale, even though there’s little hope of that.

There's also "Award Ceremony" Luke which is surprisingly quite popular. I guess because it hinted at the further adventures of Luke Skywalker after the first film but before "ESB"...

There's also "Award Ceremony" Luke which is surprisingly quite popular. I guess because it hinted at the further adventures of Luke Skywalker after the first film but before "ESB"...
That would be the Yavin Luke. AKA Ceremonial Luke because of the ceremony at the Yavin base.

Here’s my Yavin Ceremony Luke.

Attachments

• 1BD97828-E59E-4BA8-A9FD-4A92F6EF0F25.jpeg
    1BD97828-E59E-4BA8-A9FD-4A92F6EF0F25.jpeg
    180.1 KB · Views: 0
The comics definitely made the Yavin Luke more appealing for me, but I really want an update to the SS Hoth Han/Luke. Those were first released when I started collecting 1/6 so I'm ready for the upgrades at this point.

Was wondering was Felinx's joke post deleted by mods coz it's just a joke i dont find it offending.

Another 1/6 Luke Hoth!

A quick custom combining Hot Toys Luke Pilot and Sideshow Luke Hoth Commander, repainting for better accuracy, weathering all round. Preparing for a 1/6 Taun Taun from Inbox Studios incoming within the next months - can't wait!

View attachment 677656
Looks great Ozzy! Love it! I'm enjoying seeing these Hoth customs. What an untapped potential ESB Hoth is for HT's.

Back