1/6 SSC - A Nightmare on Elm Street: Freddy Krueger Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scored him this week below retail....it?s really a great figure although a bit barebones.

Going to do some mods seen on this thread.

Anyone care to share some more recent pics of their modded figures and what form you kept ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scored him this week below retail....it?s really a great figure although a bit barebones.

Going to do some mods seen on this thread.

Anyone care to share some more recent pics of their modded figures and what form you kept ?

Here is mine. Previous owner already painted the sweater and pants which look great imo. The head was cut down and I put on the original sideshow freddy hat. Added a little gloss to the more fleshy parts of the face. Really happy with him.
Screenshot_20200314-150200_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200314-150232_Instagram.jpg

Yeah, I saw that. Same goes for Jason. They're just the regular versions and no exclusive. I didn't get neither but I think I'll pick them up. Both need work, but it'll be fun. I think Freddy is the stronger release. I do think it's ridiculous that Freddy's hat and Jason's mask aren't removable though.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Omg....I hunted this figure from over a year to get it at a reasonable price.....

A year......

Well I did get it for about the same price so there is that.

As a side note, it?s a great figure. Strange they are reissuing it. Maybe all the good response they got from Myers?

Omg....I hunted this figure from over a year to get it at a reasonable price.....

A year......

Well I did get it for about the same price so there is that.

As a side note, it?s a great figure. Strange they are reissuing it. Maybe all the good response they got from Myers?

My guess is people may be willing to get the top 4 and this would give them the opportunity now that they know Myers and Leatherface are coming.

We an hope this leads to a new resurgence of classic and Neo classic horror...

Nice. Gotta say the sculpt on this and the Mezco 1:12 are really giving the customs a run for their money. I recently checked out a review of the Beto Dream Warriors Freddy and wasn't very impressed. The default head sculpt looked like Jason knocked out his teeth or something.

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 159
I'm glad the hat's not removeable. If the hat is removeable it ALWAYS is a little too big. I have yet to see any figure, mass-market or custom, where the removeable hat doesn't look a little too big.
The ideal would be a sculpt with the hat on, and a 2nd sculpt without.

But without that option, I would always prefer a sculpted hat.

I'm glad the hat's not removeable. If the hat is removeable it ALWAYS is a little too big. I have yet to see any figure, mass-market or custom, where the removeable hat doesn't look a little too big.
The ideal would be a sculpt with the hat on, and a 2nd sculpt without.

But without that option, I would always prefer a sculpted hat.

agreed

Back