1/6 SSC - A Nightmare on Elm Street: Freddy Krueger Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok, I have been given their Paypal account.

For ordering, what to put in the message for this version? (there are 5)
What do they call it?

ok, I have been given their Paypal account.

For ordering, what to put in the message for this version? (there are 5)
What do they call it?

This one?
received_1622354761606600.jpeg

That would be the Part 3 grinning head.

Yeah they are slow to respond which I’m sure could be a number of reasons from them being in Peru - there definitely is a communication barrier. I was told they were shipping mine out that week I paid (Oct 17th) and never got a tracking number. I started messaging through FB messenger around Halloween to get a tracking number and a few days ago they responded and sent me a tracking number. So sadly it wasn’t already in the mail like I thought but it is on its way now. From what I understand everyone that has ordered from them has got their items and love them.

So right now I got a sweater coming from an Esty shop out of the Ukraine and a Freddy head from Peru….my damn figure will be a world traveler!! 😂

I just want to update on what has happened to me. I did get in contact with Gabriel/Irettans Studio about my robbery. It did take a day or two for a response. At that time I was furious. When he did respond. He made sure that he would take full responsibility for my lost. It took a little while but he sent replacement head sculpts. This time he sent them in a box and didn’t put how much they were in value on the box, where everyone could see. I wanted to wait until the sculpts were in my hand before posting an update. Here are photos of my two sculpts. He made good on his word. Now I can rest easily knowing Freddy is in my dreams.
IMG_7439.jpeg
IMG_7438.jpeg

Gabriel's work is very good and although most of us agree that communication and the way he packs the heads needs to be worked on, the price and quality of his work is well worth the wait. :D
By the way, I don't have many figures in civilian clothes that fit into the category of victim or final girl, which of these two ladies fits best for display with Freddy?

Attachments

• DSCF1054.JPG
    DSCF1054.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
Gabriel's work is very good and although most of us agree that communication and the way he packs the heads needs to be worked on, the price and quality of his work is well worth the wait. :D
By the way, I don't have many figures in civilian clothes that fit into the category of victim or final girl, which of these two ladies fits best for display with Freddy?
What sweater is that and what body is he on?

The Irettans Studio Freddy has arrived:

IMG_1608.jpeg

Looks awesome! I left it on the stock SSC body, fixed it in place with mounting putty.

I ordered mine in October and it arrived today. Packaging was still the same as above but mine was wrapped in a few layers of bubble wrap, which kept it secure.

More of Gabriel’s work, just got my Nightmare1 Freddy headsculpt today. Spent a lot of time in US Customs but for the price this is an excellent sculpt. I pumped the color a bit and the paint on the hat started to flake so I had to touch it up, but again who’s doing work like this for that price. Pretty happy with it considering the Sideshow Sculpt looked nothing like Robert England’s portrayal IMO.

Attachments

• IMG_2989.jpeg
    IMG_2989.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Back