1/6 speeder bike repaint, koto bash biker scout and dio.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
working on mine too....:lol

P1080322.jpg

1/6 hasbro scout trooper...did porting to a Soldier Story body with tomy mini helmet

P1080326.jpg

P1080354_2.jpg

scratch built the boots holsters
P1080351_2.jpg

enforce the pads
P1080349_2.jpg

scratch built the detonator with metal belt clip
P1080369_2.jpg

adding details to gloves
P1080360_2.jpg

scratch built front pouch
P1080361_2.jpg

spray job in progress!!

will post more pics when i m done!! :chew

Wow, that is damn fine looking xil3f!!! You really put some time and effort into making those two pieces shine :rock

One small suggestion... have you considered using a HT narrow shoulder body? The shoulders look a bit too broad on the trooper; and I think a narrow would take care of that.

Wow, that is damn fine looking xil3f!!! You really put some time and effort into making those two pieces shine :rock

One small suggestion... have you considered using a HT narrow shoulder body? The shoulders look a bit too broad on the trooper; and I think a narrow would take care of that.

thanks! that's a good suggestion :D ..but i think i will search for SS stormtrooper shoulder bell spare parts to mod first n see how it goes from there on. the current hasbro is only a temp job, it seems alittle too small and non accurate.:chew

That would probably work well... so what did you use to get the Hasbro bells to stay in place?

Awesome repaints on the speeder bikes you guys!

I have been wanting to do this myself, lately, in anticipation of the Sideshow Biker Scouts.

So I just picked up 2 of the 1:6 Speeder Bikes on ebay for 28.01 each...shipped.

The first think I will be doing is taking one apart.

I am seriously thinking about doing the cold weather paint job on it. But then I would need a cold weather Biker Scout as well.

Back