1/6 SooSooToys - SST032 - Watchmen - The Punchline (The Comedian) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know of a store that still has this? Preferably an American store.

If not too late, Ekia Hobbies and NeoGeek Toys have him in stock:

https://www.ekiahobbies.com/soosoo-toys-the-punchline-1-6-collectible-figure-sst-032/
https://www.neogeektoys.com/collections/soosoo-toys/products/soosoo-toys-1-6-the-punchline
I've bought from both and they both pack well and have good service from my experiences. (Though since they're both located in CA, if you reside there you'll be charged sales tax lol)

Last edited:
It's a joke. It's all a joke.😃

View attachment 597634
I’ve looked for a bathrobe myself, but didn’t find one except for the Tyler Durden one. Where is this one from?

On my research I also came across the flamethrower we were using back than. It was a Soldier Story US WWII flamethrower. Here’s the link (long sold out):

Soldier Story Flamethrower

I further did a research and found one by Dragon that looks very similar, but is made of plastic. I went ahead and ordered it. I will give you guys a feedback when it is in my hands.

Ebay number 115165283621

Have fun guys!

Hi guys, need help!
Have the option to either purchase the comedian hot toys or the soosoo toys version aka the punchline.
For the same price which is the better option…
Both look really good….

🙂
Added some grey to the sides, black around the eyes, and painted his gun strap
20220905_141640.jpg
20220905_141645.jpg

Finally had the time to open my package. The figure is fantastic and makes the Hot Toys release look like a cosplayer.
Unfortunately one of the snaps of my pistol holsters broke away when I was assembling the figure. It should be fixable, but it shouldn’t happen in the first place. These figures are not as expensive as an official HT release would be. Yet they are still expensive and should habe a certain level of durability. So that was quite annoying, so I pit the figure away. He is standing fully assembled in a relatively generic pose and just looks incredible. Figure doesn’t need any posing skills. This figure is just really really good despite the little issue with the holster.
Thinking about it, I may simply replace both holsters with better ones...

Hello dear friends. My first figurine from soo soo toys and I'm a bit saddened by the fact that there are paint problems. Some of the hands are badly painted, as well as the insides of the hands. Tell me how can I fix this? What paints can be used?

Attachments

• hRcjy7GZHFg.jpg
    hRcjy7GZHFg.jpg
    283.5 KB · Views: 0
  • rgnTIOcWGKE.jpg
    rgnTIOcWGKE.jpg
    325.2 KB · Views: 0
Hello dear friends. My first figurine from soo soo toys and I'm a bit saddened by the fact that there are paint problems. Some of the hands are badly painted, as well as the insides of the hands. Tell me how can I fix this? What paints can be used?

I’d send it back and have them send a new figure.

Last edited:
I’ve got my comedian posed thinking
‘Why do I always run out of bullets right when I’m trying to gun down Vietnamese women impregnated with my seed? What a joke!’

CE1A700B-9D93-4002-9D06-96B2E024106F.jpeg

D29B1DCA-DF39-4B50-AA51-3E5B004DE068.jpeg

He’ll join Rorschach in a bit.

For any UK collectors, Planet Action Figures just sent me tracking so looks like the figures are in the UK

Back