1/6 SooSooToys - SST-036 - The Suicide Squad - The Tactician (Bloodsport) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the correct pose right here.

Now if we could only get a Peacemaker with this option:

7EzQsOs.jpg
there should be a statue version of this

SooSoo absolutely have the more accurate figure in terms of capturing details. If they can just nail the head sculpt in their revision then it’ll be a clear winner.
However, I prefer the shape of the torso on TTs more and the separation of the upper and lower torso armour. SooSoo is a bit too plank-like.
A one-piece armour plate worked great for The Cajun Card Dealer but segmented armour needs to be recreated in segments.

I've used TW and didn't have any issues. Shipping was fast and they responded to my emails within a couple of days.

@Bigbreda can you post a pic with the helmet? Also, when’s your review going up?
Not feeling the HS. I can see Idris a little though but mostly his brother….Edris 🤷🏾‍♂️😬

Got it today! Looks so awesome!
View attachment 597637
@Bigbreda can you post a pic with the helmet? Also, when’s your review going up?
Not feeling the HS. I can see Idris a little though but mostly his brother….Edris 🤷🏾‍♂️😬
Glad that you're happy with your purchase, but I've got to agree with DCFett - that looks nothing like Idris Elba. But I suppose if you're planning on posing him with the helmet on that's not an issue. The outfit does look to be of high quality, but maybe the figure is a tad thin for Elba? It's been a while since I've seen the movie, so not sure if that's the case.

Back