1/6 SooSooToys - Loki - Classic Trickster (Classic Loki) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my god that sculpt is actually phenomenal. This turned out better than great! I’m beside myself excited!

Already shipped and enroute from GianToys. Glad I avoided KGHobby after the fiasco I had with them with the GameToys Final Fantasy figures. Not using them again.

What happened with kghobby?
Just super super slow service and communication. Terrible at replying back to emails and their shipping has been painfully slow/expensive. GianToys and OSK ships with 4PX, which has a pretty fast 2 week shipping time from HK to delivery in the states. Been avoiding KGHobby after my last few orders with them.

Yeah stopped ordering from them too due to shipping ******** and them sending me the wrong item.

Just super super slow service and communication. Terrible at replying back to emails and their shipping has been painfully slow/expensive. GianToys and OSK ships with 4PX, which has a pretty fast 2 week shipping time from HK to delivery in the states. Been avoiding KGHobby after my last few orders with them.
I know shipping is super expensive, last I checked it was 50$

interesting that they got rid of the split cut boot design, but really solid figure overall. Paint apps look like they're getting pretty close to HT quality.

I bought this and bossman wilson fisk recently , can't wait ! Justin's review sold me .

loki.jpg

Loki has arrived and is magnificent! Perfect weathering, both face sculpts are outstanding and Alligator Loki and Thor Frog! Woah!
I have their traditional Green Goblin and this figure is much better in terms of detailing and execution.

My copy finally came in today! Luckily, no damage and no broken horns like I’ve seen in a few reviews 😬. I think it’s a great “comic style” Loki…but I still need a Thor.
4EF12410-9629-48FE-A0F1-AB81A1A0AAB5.jpeg

I will say, the wrist pegs on the figure are trash, and it’s a shame SooSoo didn’t go with a split-cut boot. Despite that, it’s awesome!

“Bring on The Bad Guys!”
17F20B40-EE0D-4D29-B7EF-3C26502F0078.jpeg

My copy finally came in today! Luckily, no damage and no broken horns like I’ve seen in a few reviews 😬. I think it’s a great “comic style” Loki…but I still need a Thor.View attachment 586052
I will say, the wrist pegs on the figure are trash, and it’s a shame SooSoo didn’t go with a split-cut boot. Despite that, it’s awesome!

“Bring on The Bad Guys!”View attachment 586053
Looks great! Need to finally take mine out tomorrow and display him. Looks like they did a stellar job with him.

Back