1/6 SooSooToys - Loki - Classic Trickster (Classic Loki) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly. We never got the New Captain America from FatWS, and he was a pretty major character. With all these movies/shows, HT is going to be a bit picky (unless its a spider-man figure.)
HT will likely drop US Agent out of the blue like they did with Yelena.

So is this actually available to order anywhere? I haven't seen this type of hiding for a release in a while. Soosoo put a Gambit figure up at like the exact same time as Sideshow without much fanfare like this.

So is this actually available to order anywhere? I haven't seen this type of hiding for a release in a while. Soosoo put a Gambit figure up at like the exact same time as Sideshow without much fanfare like this.
You can try here:
Soosootoys 1:6 Scale Classic Trickster figure - Comic Sanctorum

I think but don't know, that this is an offshoot of toyswonderland. Pay attention to the shipping before checking out because toyswonderland was expensive for me here in the U.S.

I wish Soosoo Toys would release Mobius

I wouldn't give up hope just yet for a Hot Toys version. There's a season 2 of Loki coming, plus

Spoiler Spoiler:

I wouldn't give up hope just yet for a Hot Toys version. There's a season 2 of Loki coming, plus

Spoiler Spoiler:
Possibly , Loki and Lady Loki (Sophia) are in the movie, but I didn’t know about Owen

They’re feeling the heat from 3rd party companies stepping in to make figures we don’t expect them to make.
The real question is if SooSoo never put theirs up for order would HTs have ever made this Loki.

HT is learning an important lesson, which is: You have to be first. These 3rd party companies are basing everything on the trailers they see. Im not sure Classic Loki was even in the initial trailers, so they started working on him after the episode premiered and still got out the gate before HT. HT no doubt had access to material way before the trailers went up. They probably had a prototype ready to go, but Disney dictates when they can reveal things.

Maybe HT will pressure Disney into letting them reveal product a lot sooner from now on, like right when trailers go up.

They’re feeling the heat from 3rd party companies stepping in to make figures we don’t expect them to make.
The real question is if SooSoo never put theirs up for order would HTs have ever made this Loki.
I doubt they shat out a protoype in under a month, they likely had it planned before Soosoo announced theirs, often times companies will be waiting on final licensor approval and likeness holder approval and a bunch of other crap to announce a figure which can take a bit of time, I don't agree with them having sites pull the Soosoo version down tho, it's a cheap tactic and shows they're worried, lots of people are saying they'll stick with the Soosoo version since the HT version will likely release in 2024 or even later.

HT is learning an important lesson, which is: You have to be first. These 3rd party companies are basing everything on the trailers they see. Im not sure Classic Loki was even in the initial trailers, so they started working on him after the episode premiered and still got out the gate before HT. HT no doubt had access to material way before the trailers went up. They probably had a prototype ready to go, but Disney dictates when they can reveal things.

Maybe HT will pressure Disney into letting them reveal product a lot sooner from now on, like right when trailers go up.
Clearly one of us hasn't had enough coffee this morning. :rotfl

I wouldn’t be surprised if that turns out to be the case. I don’t believe any HT tease anymore until it goes up for order.

There is no doubt that IF it happens, it will cost more, come with less and arrive later than the Soosoo version. Would a HT be better quality? Probably, but with this simple costume, the Soosoo one looks pretty great already.

Back