1/6 SooSooToys - Loki - Classic Trickster (Classic Loki) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is what Sugo Toys told me:

“Hi Troy, yes we can get this item in but due to licensing issue, we can only make a custom order link”

I obviously ordered immediately but it is intriguing…
Ok that’s great to know, thanks. How very strange.

:unsure:
fbhtloki.jpg

Yeah I had to read it a few times. Probably their usual ******** where they tease something because another company beat them to it and never make their version.
Hot Toys has done it before, it's no secret to anyone in the industry they are taking measures to ensure others don't steal their thunder.

I'll never forget Terminator day, April 3rd 2012.

Hot Toys announces a Terminator.

Enterbay announces a Terminator.

Hot Toys announces another Terminator that they never made. The teaser was T1 Arnold's guns on asphalt if I remember correctly.

This will be no different. Like, where is Red Guardian, Zemo and more?

How much was KGHobby charging? They don't have it listed publicly. I imagine their shipping will be around $35 in the end so figured I go with GianToys since their shipping takes only a week for it to get from HK to NY.
I am not 100% sure, the figure price was around 165$
The shipping value was 0 when I paid the deposit, but I think it will be 35$ to USA

Attachments

• EB96B456-8595-451B-9D76-112B117DAF52.jpeg
    EB96B456-8595-451B-9D76-112B117DAF52.jpeg
    28.1 KB · Views: 32
Very true. So refreshing to see Exo 6 getting my recently preordered Doctor figure going into my hands within a month of it being announced 🤯🤯🤯

So with President Loki getting the HT treatment it’s pretty likely this guy will too.
I don't see Hot Toys doing any of the other Loki's that were in the show since it would require it being a completely different actor and likeness license. Main Loki is easy for them to do since they've done like 20 Tom Hiddleston figures to date. I'd be surprised if they bothered doing any of the other unique Loki's that were on the show.

Also not sure what more people would want that SooSoo's version doesn't offer.

I don't see Hot Toys doing any of the other Loki's that were in the show since it would require it being a completely different actor and likeness license. Main Loki is easy for them to do since they've done like 20 Tom Hiddleston figures to date. I'd be surprised if they bothered doing any of the other unique Loki's that were on the show.

Agreed

Uh...Sylvie :lol

Uh...Sylvie :lol
Yeah because Loki and her are the main front and center characters for the entire show. I'm talking about the other more unique Loki's that were in the show for one episode.

I don't see them doing the other Loki's that aren't Hiddleston based. Like do people really think Hot Toys is gonna do any of these guys? :dunnoAside from Gator Loki because well...it's just a gator with a Loki hat on. :lol

Just look at Hot Toys track record of what they make nowadays and you'll have your answer. I'd love to be wrong because it would be great if they did but yeah Hot Toys doesn't exactly branch out of their comfort zone now. That company is long gone. There's a reason all these third party companies have started picking up after them.

You're more likely to get Kid Loki from SooSoo than Hot Toys in this day and age.

VGM1045_104_comp_v014_20210609_r709.1101_R.jpg

Loki-Episode-5-President-Loki.jpg

Last edited:
I pre-ordered the Trixter first, mostly out of old school nostalgia and love of the details, but upon another re-watching of the series, I discoverd that I needed both Loki in a tie and Sylvie to accompany the Trixter (and Loki croc). Will probably cave and order the president Loki too, eventually

Back