1/6 SooSooToys - Loki - Classic Trickster (Classic Loki) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you saw it on those sites, then it's probably not sold out but just removed because the subject matter is too high profile.

I'd suggest emailing or messaging KGH, as they sometimes only sell these 'hot' kinds of unlicensed figures through Facebook.

I can see that it's still available to pre-order on TNS' group until 13th December.

One Sixth Kit is unlikely to stock it, because he once stated he doesn't sell SooSoo's product.
I can't find it on the TNS website or facebook page...

Waiting on GianToys to put this up. Think I prefer them over all the other third party retailers.
Yup I really like them too for some reason. Is there a way to find out when it's posted? Im already signed up to their newsletter.

My friend just sent me Giantoy reply

Attachments

• 13D2F7F5-9DB7-4AFC-B701-F2FFC866497B.jpeg
    13D2F7F5-9DB7-4AFC-B701-F2FFC866497B.jpeg
    58.2 KB · Views: 115
TNS definitely had this listed at one point on their site, I was wondering if they got told to de-list it or something. I can't imagine they'd sell out on a preorder after 2 days.

Soosootoys putting Hot Toys to shame in terms of their product choices and quality as well!!!

So I don’t have access to buy this figure

Attachments

• E5D2A7DB-0E4E-4F65-923B-304B18DB7441.jpeg
    E5D2A7DB-0E4E-4F65-923B-304B18DB7441.jpeg
    103.5 KB · Views: 51
Already did
but I still have no access
i guess it’s not for me 😞
Did you click the link I gave? It's the direct link that you get from clicking on the production from the front page. I don't see why it wouldn't work. Might still be locked for certain accounts if it still doesn't work for you.

6yxWH3u.png

Did you click the link I gave? It's the direct link that you get from clicking on the production from the front page. I don't see why it wouldn't work. Might still be locked for certain accounts if it still doesn't work for you.

6yxWH3u.png
Yes I used the link you posted

This is what Sugo Toys told me:

“Hi Troy, yes we can get this item in but due to licensing issue, we can only make a custom order link”

I obviously ordered immediately but it is intriguing…

Back