1/6 SooSooToys - Loki - Classic Trickster (Classic Loki) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
GLORIOUS PURPOSE!

PRE ORDER GIRT:1/6 DAMAGED HELMET
Soosootoys 1/6 scale collectible SST031: :Classic Trickster
Email us for more information :soosootoys@hotmail.com

The Collectible Figurine special features:

One(1)Classic Trickster helmeted head sculpt with two(2)interchangeable of
Faces capturing the character’s facial expressions (neutral and angry expression)
-Body with over 30points of articulations
-Approximately 30CM tall
-Eight(8)pieces of interchangeable palms including:
-One(1)pair of fists
-One(1)pair of relax hands
-One(1)pair of holding holy grail hands
-One(1)pair of using magic hands

Costume:
-One(1)Classic Trickster suit
-One(1)pair yellow shoes

Accessories
-One(1)1/6 crocodile
-One(1)1/6 frog
-One(1) 1/6 damaged helmet
-One(1) 1/6 holy grail
-One(1)figure stand
-PROTOTYPE SHOWN,FINAL PRODUCT MAY BE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT-
Release Date:1st Quarter 2022

RyVr40w.jpg
Sb6nfp3.jpg
Ps2CRZH.jpg
EkhzQRZ.jpg
385yLwF.jpg
vLBnLZa.jpg
k8jBAnH.jpg

LKUklGf.jpg
eXDoz9G.jpg
wZsp46h.jpg
O4cvkRb.jpg
ai2hfyT.jpg
0Fn5GSX.jpg
gg0cBtT.jpg
lOelwbJ.jpg

c5f69c8e89fa9ed1cc07f32c742b49b2e88ef8b6.gifv

Last edited:
ahhh man.. i told myself i wouldn't dip my toes into marvel but that loki show really kept me on the edge and made it hard, so glad classic loki is coming out! probably my favorite character out of the show!

2 sculpts, wow. The outfit looks great and the addition of alligator Loki and Throg makes this a worthy inclusion to the collection!

Who/where was the person on a thread recently saying that there's no other company that does it better than Hot Toys???

699.jpg
hands-against-blue-sky-picture-id153231023

Figure still looks awesome, but only in hand is where you truly determine the quality of the product. Glad there is companies that fill the want list that people have. Just start doing HT figures that were teased and not released and that will make some waves.

Last edited:
Not totally seeing the likeness myself, but it's still a pretty cool looking set.
I agree with you, but the level of detail on the sculpt and expression are pretty fantastic...although to be fair the actor kinda had a generic face. Nothing quite unique about it.
hands-against-blue-sky-picture-id153231023

Figure still looks awesome, but only in hand is where you truly determine the quality of the product. Glad there is companies that fill the want list that people have. Just start doing HT figures that were teased and not released and that will make some waves.
Ah okay, Matticus, thanks for stepping forward.

Honestly, HT needs the competition otherwise they become complacent. The YoungRich Toys version of Into The Spider-Verse Miles Morales and the other Cable (not sure which 3rd company did it) are the reasons we get HT's more "deluxe'd" version of theirs...because if HT was the only one doing those you know for a fact you'd get a scant supply of accessories and a crazy price tag.

So thank you 3rd part folks for stepping up your game!

Back