1/6 scale weapons/accessories question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fantomex

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey guys. New here to the board. Question in regards to 1/6 weapons/accessories, mainly guns/rifles.

I know there are a lot of them out there from different brands. I'm new to collecting these, but I tried to do some research.

Basically, I want to know if there are manufacturers out there who have their guns UNDERSCALED, basically smaller than 1/6, but still usable with 1/6 figures. Reason I ask is that I really like the Play Arts Kai Metal Gear Solid figures, but they need a bit more weaponry.

Some from the 1/6 Warrior forum say that some of the HT stuff is a little big. I want to know of any guns that are too small. Any information, whether blind boxed gashapon guns, or opinions regarding brands like Sideshow, Dragon, 21st Century etc is would be welcomed.

If this is the wrong forum to be posting in, please move? Any help is appreciated and thanks in advance!

-F

Not really sure, thats a hard one, I think some of the new 12" gijoe stuff may fit the bill as they are shorter than most 1:6 figures and therefore the weapons there maybe concidered undersized. Now the problem would be to get the weapons and not the figures which means you gotto go to ebay.
Hope that helps:)

Thanks for the updates regarding the new Joe stuff. I'll definitely look into it to see if it suits my purposes. Appreciate the help.

Anyone else?

Back