• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 1:6 Scale Star Wars Prints Sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Too Much Garlic

Super Freak
Reaction score
Scaled Vader Prints Sale - 1:6 scale, scanned and printed from full scale props:
All original prints from the professional printing company and they come with no rights to reproduce. Please honor that when contacting me.

v1 Vader Print Set - from my original David Laserscanner scans. Needs filling and sanding (lots of sanding) and all the excess on the insides of many of the print files needs to be ground out to finish it. Is smaller than the v2 sets, but will make a pretty decent RotJ style. The reason the dome looks different is because I have primed it after filling and sanding the outer surface - inner surface still needs a lot of work in order for it to sit properly on the face mask. For advanced modelers! $250 + shipping
Consists of:
Dome
Face Mask
Chest Armor and Shoulder Bells
Various Chest and Belt Boxes
Various Sabers
Various Accessories - Tusks and Mouth and Chin Vent Grills (Some of the tusk models from the next listing will be included with this one)
Shins
, on Flickr
, on Flickr

v2 newer Prints - from Mike Warren's sculpt and scan with Sean Dabbs rework, as well as my own rework and sculpting scars and hair. Cleaned up Dave Prowse heads - 1 reveal style with scars - merged ESB rear head scars with RotJ top head and left cheek scars - and 1 normal with hair. Asking $100 + shipping for the pair - $55 + shipping for individual heads
, on Flickr

v2 newer Prints - from Battlefront game. (Will include the older style tusks from the older v2 Vader helmets picture). This one has been cleaned up so there are no decal imprints or surface flaws - it is clean and smooth.
RotJ - Battlefront Menu helmet - scanned from original helmet - $55 + shipping
, on Flickr

Last edited:
Back