1/6 scale Snowspeeder scratchbuild (Complete!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the arrival of Snowspeeder Luke, i was finally able to put these 2 together. Unfortunately, during this shoot, i broke the little microphone. I'll have to replace it with a piece of brass rod.

snow188.jpg

snow189.jpg

snow190.jpg

snow191.jpg

snow192.jpg

snow193.jpg

snow194.jpg

Luke demonstrating the boarding technique.

snow195.jpg

snow197.jpg

snow198.jpg

snow199.jpg

snow200.jpg

snow201.jpg

I'll convert my old Luke into Dak, using a Chris Redfield head. I'll try to pick up a loose jacket , gloves and chest box.

snow202.jpg

snow203.jpg

Ready to take on the Empire

snow204.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah I'd love to see a video of this on youtube or somewhere. Just to see it in the round.

Here is an excellent video by Adam Savage, demonstrating the speed and versatility of working with Plasticard. 3D printing is all well and good, and i don't mean to denigrate those who use it, but working with styrene sheet is cheap, fun and rewarding, as this video shows.

Here is an excellent video by Adam Savage, demonstrating the speed and versatility of working with Plasticard. 3D printing is all well and good, and i don't mean to denigrate those who use it, but working with styrene sheet is cheap, fun and rewarding, as this video shows.

The best part of working with that type of sheet(As we have discussed, i get sheets the size of a house door from the local vacforming company), is that a lot of SW craft is slab sided and made from sheet, lol.

Back