1/6 Scale James Bond Aston Martin V8 Vantage scratchbuild (complete)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marine Boy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Apologies for the delay in posting. The UK weather forecasters were warning of snowfall for the last few months, so i held back. Nothing came of it and temperatures are now slowly rising. The build diary starts in the following link.

https://www.collectorfreaks.com/threads/james-bond-original-creations.20953/page-444
am212.jpg

am213.jpg

am214.jpg

am215.jpg

am216.jpg

am217.jpg

am218.jpg

am219.jpg

am220.jpg

am221.jpg

am222.jpg

am223.jpg

am224.jpg

am225.jpg

am226.jpg

am227.jpg

am228.jpg

am229.jpg

am230.jpg

am231.jpg

Last edited:
Amazeballs :clap The attention to detail is mind blowing. You could probably charge a pretty penny for that. Will be interesting to see if BCS ever produce a TD Bond.
PS make Mad Max's interceptor next pls.

Opening fuel filler flaps.

am232.jpg

am233.jpg

am234.jpg

am235.jpg

I bought the cello off Ebay. One less thing to make. There are functional pockets on the seat backs.

am236.jpg

Rear armrest can be pulled out.

am237.jpg

Fabric sunroof is electric.

am238.jpg

am239.jpg

am240.jpg

The buttons ahead of the gear lever are all functional. L-R - Hazards, Rear Fog lights, interior light, Cigarette lighter fires the missiles, sunroof close, sunroof open, driving lamps. The button behind the gear lever opens the weapons panel electrically.

am241.jpg

Top row L-R - Left laser, Right Laser, Missile armed, Missile safe.
Bottom row L-R - Head up display, Outrigger skis open, close, Rocket motor. The self destruct button is a sticker (not functional!!!)

am242.jpg

There are opening ashtrays in each door as well as on the centre console.

am243.jpg

Missiles deployed.

am244.jpg

am245.jpg

am246.jpg

am247.jpg

am248.jpg

am249.jpg

am250.jpg

am251.jpg

Last edited:
am252.jpg

The jacket came from the I Am Legend clothing set, released quite a while back. Sadly, it is flaking in places, even though i bought it new.

am253.jpg

The left stalk is functional and operates the horn.

am254.jpg

The light switch next to the steering wheel has 4 positions. Off - sidelights

am255.jpg

Headlights

am256.jpg

and front fog lights.

am257.jpg

am258.jpg

am259.jpg

am260.jpg

Reversing lamps operate, when the car is pushed backwards.

am261.jpg

Trunk light comes on when the bootlid is open.

am262.jpg

am263.jpg

am264.jpg

am265.jpg

Head up display in operation.

am266.jpg

Indicators come on when the steering is turned.

am267.jpg

am268.jpg

am269.jpg

am270.jpg

Laser in operation. There is one on each side.

am271.jpg

Last edited:
Amazeballs :clap The attention to detail is mind blowing. You could probably charge a pretty penny for that. Will be interesting to see if BCS ever produce a TD Bond.
PS make Mad Max's interceptor next pls.
Thanks for your comment. I'm currently building the Blade Runner Spinner and the V8 Interceptor will follow that. There is minimal electronics involved and no complex mechanisms to build, so hopefully a short build time. I already have a V8 engine model to modify and i don't have to worry about a perfect paint finish either.

HOLY ****!!!!! I am literally mindblown at your crafting abilities! I don't even begin to understand how you're able to make that. My jaw is on the floor.

Simply one of the most amazing 1/6 scaled custom pieces I've ever seen. (soon to be surpassed by the Spinner, I'm sure...)

Amazing engineering, craftmanship and artistry, Marine Boy.

The first photos look like a real car. I was thinking, “This is a toy/figure forum, why would he be posting this here?” The interior was what made me realize I was looking at a scale model… wow, absolutely incredible!!!!

these pictures make you going quiet for a while.... WOW! Hat's off for this brilliant work of art! Museum worthy! :)

LOVE IT!!! :love::love: Wish someone would make these because it would be the center piece for my 007 collection! :cry:

Missed this final compendium thread on the first go around-

Superlatives fail, watching the progress on this was impressive as it was but the amount of detail present here is nothing short of mind blowing!

Back