1/6 Present Toys PT-56 Wasteland Ranger (Fury Road Mad Max)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocbolt

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Teased on osk facebook group. Looks like an amalgamation of the VTS and a gesus sculpt?

O33KlS2.jpg

I suspect it is the Gejus sculpt, but you never know what it'll turn out being come release. Their Mad Max 2 proto used Scott Pettersen's head and the production piece was... something else?

Interesting. I've got the Art Figures version but with an incredible custom head sculpt. I may be interested in the outfit and accessories if they are worth it.

I'm interested in seeing more of this.
I have a 1/6 Immortan Joe (The Warlord by Premier Toys) that I am really impressed by and I have been wanting a Furiosa and Max to go with him (preferably Furiosa).

Maybe Present will copy the Furiosa, but use a bigger body? Though correct height isn't a concern for Present, as with their giant Marty McFly.

436906-vlcsnap-2023-03-16-12h30m16s196.jpg

Also, if they recast the Furiosa sculpt it'll end up being the size of a grape pea!

Maybe Present will copy the Furiosa, but use a bigger body? Though correct height isn't a concern for Present, as with their giant Marty McFly.

View attachment 629321

Also, if they recast the Furiosa sculpt it'll end up being the size of a grape pea!

To be fair they only steal custom sculpts from great artist, recasting the vts failure is beneath them ...lol

I always wondered how present toys get those expensive sculpts , probably the owner it's an old collector

To be fair they only steal custom sculpts from great artist, recasting the vts failure is beneath them ...lol

I always wondered how present toys get those expensive sculpts , probably the owner it's an old collector

I've heard that the factories used for 1/6 are quite incestuous, which also goes for the 'teams' that come together under brands to produce figures. It's apparently a relatively small world.

I imagine there are people in the factories making extra copies for the purpose of providing them to a 'team' or 'teams' for recasting later.

So, what’s Present Toys track record? Past performance giving us a hint at whether to pre-order the future release… I still have my VTS and love it. I picked up both a Modern Life & Jin Toys custom and agree - hardy is elusive. I wouldn’t complain about another.

Who had the ‘good conversations are like a mini-skirt: short enough to get your attention but long enough to cover the topic’? The pic is a good tease.

I also want an Alfie Solomons from Peaky Blinders. Hardy has played some cool characters

Yeah… I’ll let you be the judge here’s my latest from them mad warrior from present toys.

Attachments

• F88A1C12-CB15-4143-8C0D-8E98900819C0.jpeg
    F88A1C12-CB15-4143-8C0D-8E98900819C0.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
So, what’s Present Toys track record? Past performance giving us a hint at whether to pre-order the future release… I still have my VTS and love it. I picked up both a Modern Life & Jin Toys custom and agree - hardy is elusive. I wouldn’t complain about another.

Who had the ‘good conversations are like a mini-skirt: short enough to get your attention but long enough to cover the topic’? The pic is a good tease.

I also want an Alfie Solomons from Peaky Blinders. Hardy has played some cool characters

I have the Jin Toys sculpt and love it.

And that's been my signature quote since I first joined the Freaks Show... :wink1:

Back