1/6 Present Toys SP38 Punishman Frank (The Punisher)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLNadal

Super Freak
Reaction score
lrUj1tA.png

BPXn7wy.png

m2zeEQt.png

UH8c6gi.png

Looks pretty good. One thing I like more about the Facepool figure is that the sleeves come down past the elbows so you don't see the joints. The cheeks aren't as puffy on the Present Toys one, which is a plus there.

Will have to decide which one to get, but it's nice to see some nice figures of Frank Castle coming out since the Hot Toys one is an afterthought at this point.

My concern for Present toy is that their final product and quality looks nothing like the marketing photo, seen that on many figures so far. This one is clearly a recast of HT too.

I have the Facepool one on preorder and need only one. This looks great, but I do wish the base didn't say Punishman and just had the skull, and I worry about the longevity of the pleather jacket. Decisions, decisions...

I have the Facepool one on preorder and need only one. This looks great, but I do wish the base didn't say Punishman and just had the skull, and I worry about the longevity of the pleather jacket. Decisions, decisions...
No idea why these third party companies insist on putting their weird names on the bases. Do they really think anyone wants that?

I have the Hot Toys Punisher, but if i didn't i would be really happy that i have all these new options from third party companies.

We keep seeing all these third party R-rated comic book characters being made and i keep thinking: why has nobody made Wesley Snipe's Blade again yet?? It's been ages since Hot Toys made him, and he goes for crazy money now and is a very dated figure. Imagine how beautiful a Soosootoys Blade would be 😩

Looks really good. I think my only gripe is the boots seem inaccurate but it’s hard to tell. I think I’ll be preordering this one as well.

Can anyone give insight into present toys for me? Not willing to drop the stupid amount for the hot toy version but after upcoming soosoo toys kingpin and Matt Murdock lawyer 2.0 feel like i need a punisher. Would anyone recommend this as a worthwhile pick up?

Can anyone give insight into present toys for me? Not willing to drop the stupid amount for the hot toy version but after upcoming soosoo toys kingpin and Matt Murdock lawyer 2.0 feel like i need a punisher. Would anyone recommend this as a worthwhile pick up?
Present toys does pretty good work overall. I would say around SooSooToy quality give or take. Their Truman figure was pretty good as was their Shining Jack Torrence, for the price at least. Not as cheap as Redman toys if you're familiar with those, but at the same time, you have to remember, they aren't Hot Toys, but you also aren't paying HT prices. Hope that helps.

Present toys does pretty good work overall. I would say around SooSooToy quality give or take. Their Truman figure was pretty good as was their Shining Jack Torrence, for the price at least. Not as cheap as Redman toys if you're familiar with those, but at the same time, you have to remember, they aren't Hot Toys, but you also aren't paying HT prices. Hope that helps.
Yes it does thank you. Soosoo are killing it recently so if it is similar quality then im willing to gamble on it. Half the price of the Hot Toy version and he wont be front and centre for me sounds like a no brainer, thanks for the quick reply, I appreciate you

Back