1/6 Present Toys SP38 Punishman Frank (The Punisher)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the Hot Toys Punisher, but if i didn't i would be really happy that i have all these new options from third party companies.

We keep seeing all these third party R-rated comic book characters being made and i keep thinking: why has nobody made Wesley Snipe's Blade again yet?? It's been ages since Hot Toys made him, and he goes for crazy money now and is a very dated figure. Imagine how beautiful a Soosootoys Blade would be 😩
THIS!! 👆👆👆👆 👏👏

My Punisher assembled using OneSix Verse sculpt, custom.clothing and Hot Toys Parts.

Attachments

• 1641469724168-615.jpg
    1641469724168-615.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
I have the Facepool one on preorder and need only one. This looks great, but I do wish the base didn't say Punishman and just had the skull, and I worry about the longevity of the pleather jacket. Decisions, decisions...
Hi,

I agree, am I right in thinking the FacePool release has no name on the base? It looks better than the HT base. I am assembling my own version of the Punisher, I have the HT sculpt and weapons, I do like the FacePool Jacket looks better than the grey version from Onesix Verse Toys. I prefer the covert look, skull T shirt, vest and trench coat is not for me.
If you see Frank it is already too late.

Hi,

I agree, am I right in thinking the FacePool release has no name on the base? It looks better than the HT base. I am assembling my own version of the Punisher, I have the HT sculpt and weapons, I do like the FacePool Jacket looks better than the grey version from Onesix Verse Toys. I prefer the covert look, skull T shirt, vest and trench coat is not for me.
If you see Frank it is already too late.
Yeah, the FacePool one doesn't have any name (Punishman 🤮) on it.
Thankfully, I've not seen Frank yet, but it's not too late...

kghobby seems to be out of stock for the facepool frank figure. Any suggestions on other trustworthy retailers who still carry this preorder?
You can check onesixthoutfitters. Last time I checked they still had the standard available

Back