1/6 Premier Toys - The Warlord (Mad Max Immortan Joe)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The figure looks good.

Hair was never going to look like proto out of box, anyone who collects 1/6 would know this. You have to style it yourself.

I wonder what Luis will think?

If the hair comes out of the box like that, I hope they supply a brush. On the plus side, the hair looks realistic and fine, not like plastic Barbie hair.

I've found you can usually tame hair just using water, and it stays in place once dry.

I'm not too worried about the hair myself. Joe doesn't have a very difficult hair style to replicate. I'm just curious if Kit's colleague teased it up or if that's literally how he comes out of the box?

I'm not too worried about the hair myself. Joe doesn't have a very difficult hair style to replicate. I'm just curious if Kit's colleague teased it up or if that's literally how he comes out of the box?

Yeah, you can't really go wrong with his hair.

Immortan Joe.jpg
Immortan Joe 2.jpg

OMG -- he looks friggin' fantastic!!!!

Wa-Hoooo!!!!!

The details! That face!!!! The boils on the back... everything looks way better than I could have hoped for. He even looks a little girthy -- meaning stout, too.

OMG -- he looks friggin' fantastic!!!!

Wa-Hoooo!!!!!

The details! That face!!!! The boils on the back... everything looks way better than I could have hoped for. He even looks a little girthy -- meaning stout, too.

He's looking better and better, and a big leap forward from their last effort.

:woo

We are fast here.

With that face, I am sorely tempted to have his mask hanging off a bit... or maybe posed with him pulling it back as if to reveal his true ugliness. I know, it didn't happen that way...

I am so glad you both like it

The only thing I worry to upload video - if my colleague didn't handle it well or the figure look crap then I will get loads of emails in few minutes:

Hi Kit

Sorry I need to cancel my preorder, you may keep the deposit

Keep up the good work ^^

When Matt said their max is crap then I really feel like opening the box of Pandora!

Max needed a body swap to make him presentable, and even then his head's still too small.

There were a lot of other things that weren't right as well.

Joe is looking much better right out of the box.

When Matt said their max is crap then I really feel like opening the box of Pandora!

Matt... now that's a name I have not heard in a long time. I still remember Kuat of Kuat.

Seriously though, Joe looks like a home run. Even that hair looks good right out of the box. I just don't know how popular Immortan Joe is as a character?

Back