1/6 Premier Toys - The Warlord (Mad Max Immortan Joe)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am definitely getting this... just whether or not to PO...?
ah. well, I did PO for the exact reason above. If this guy is a short order, we may never get a second chance. You know me Wor, I HATE pre orders, but I learned my lesson with the smaller companies. It took me 2 years to track down a Blade Hunter D after sleeping at the switch on such a plain figure . But after the amazong Blade Hunter K came out….then Cyber Killer, super glad to have preordered them.

I guess my reasoning now is never pre order SSC or HT….but with the independents….snooze may mean lose…or pay a huge premium if it comes out really well.

I need this for my Fury-Road collection--$20 PO at KGH is a small price to pay. And given the turn around time from the Wasteland Warrior (MadMX) figure from first offering to release--this should be out in 6 months. (check that 4 months!)

With the cut-off date being so quick, I'm guessing that there won't be a large run of this figure. We're talking just a little over 3 weeks between announcement and cut-off. That's got to be record.

Guess I have to decide soon myself. I didn't buy any of the other Fury Road figures but this guy was a pretty memorable villain. I would probably put him with my threezero Fallout figures.

Have we seen any release updates. We are well past the preorder phase. Being how quick they did Warrior , I hope warlord will arrive before Summer

4th quarter of 22 is the expected release date. Tack on the Covid/supply chain calamity tax and that adds about 3 more months at least. I personally would like for them to take there time and get him 99.9999% right...

1650135672339.gif

Back