1/6 Premier Toys - The Marauder (Mad Max 2 Wez)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fortunately, the 6 straps in the back will allow this easily... the same didn't work for Immortan Joe. There was no way to fatten him up and still use the supplied clear-armor.

The stitchline on the pants is what worries me about widening the pants with a thicker body. Hopefully the pants stretch.
Thats true, looks a bit skinny in the legs, hopefully there is some give in the fabric.

I got to say Im super happy with him, the body is total trash but the sculpt is on point, so thats good enough for me. The only mod Ive done so far is to flatten the feathers down, used a hair dryer to warm the plastic up then pushed them down.

jEYIBd0.jpg

Npct0R1.jpg

V3rWqCk.jpg

XVihOC0.jpg

With some TLC this figure has the potential to be better. Thanks shells! The gloves bug me the most and they came out like the proto.🤷‍♂️

I got to say Im super happy with him, the body is total trash but the sculpt is on point, so thats good enough for me. The only mod Ive done so far is to flatten the feathers down, used a hair dryer to warm the plastic up then pushed them down.

jEYIBd0.jpg

Npct0R1.jpg

V3rWqCk.jpg

XVihOC0.jpg
HUGE difference…flattening and thinning those feathers was the first thing I was gonna do….

Also looks like you did some futzing with the clothes? Makes it look pretty good…

My guess is a new body will solve alot of issues…

One question, his mohawk looks a bit rough, did you comb it or mess with it in any way?

HUGE difference…flattening and thinning those feathers was the first thing I was gonna do….

Also looks like you did some futzing with the clothes? Makes it look pretty good…

My guess is a new body will solve alot of issues…

One question, his mohawk looks a bit rough, did you comb it or mess with it in any way?
Didn't mess with the mohawk, it just came out the box like that.

Just a word of caution, remember to remove the head before trying to flatten the feathers with heat. If you leave the head on and apply heat the material used for the mowhark is really sensitive to heat and it will catch really easy.

The sculpt definitely is the most important part. We got lucky in that department.

Wor-Gar, mine is still in route but definitely keep us posted on any updates/upgrades that you are planning to do. The body replacement is a must-do but selecting the right one is going to be interesting, based on your comments regarding the tight fit of some of the outfit/gear.

Wor-Gar, mine is still in route but definitely keep us posted on any updates/upgrades that you are planning to do. The body replacement is a must-do but selecting the right one is going to be interesting, based on your comments regarding the tight fit of some of the outfit/gear.

Yeah, I need to go through my body box and see what might work. I know I have an old VTS body in there that I had intended for John McClane that I think can work.

But I'm leaving for a 4-day ski trip tomorrow so maybe when I get back, although I'm traveling again by the following weekend. This will likely be a late April project at soonest.

But I'm hoping some of you clever guys will lead the way for me by the time I'm back to doll-building.

Yeah, I need to go through my body box and see what might work. I know I have an old VTS body in there that I had intended for John McClane that I think can work.

But I'm leaving for a 4-day ski trip tomorrow so maybe when I get back, although I'm traveling again by the following weekend. This will likely be a late April project at soonest.

But I'm hoping some of you clever guys will lead the way for me by the time I'm back to doll-building.
Have a wonderful time!

Back