1/6 Premier Toys - PT-0006 The Martian Version 2 (Deluxe Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The hat version of the head sculpt looks like Chris Pine to me, but this is a preorder for me for sure.

This is really a figure I've been chiming for but never actually expected anyone to ever make. I'm still shocked... but oh so very happy.

I realize Premier might not put their best efforts into it, being a niche character and all, but I really hope they love spacesuits... and maybe the movie.
I didn't even think it was in the realm of possibility, especially for an 8 year old movie.

I noticed the listing says it comes with a stand, but they don't show what it is. I'm guessing it won't be anything special, so might need to have Coco cook up a cool Mars diorama base instead.

…might need to have Coco cook up a cool Mars diorama base instead.
davejames, I was thinking exactly the same thing earlier. I bought two to display with and without helmet, so would want Coco to do a Mars surface base and a Mars base interior stand!

davejames, I was thinking exactly the same thing earlier. I bought two to display with and without helmet, so would want Coco to do a Mars surface base and a Mars base interior stand!
Oh yeah, I hadn't considered that it might look a little odd having him stand unhelmeted on the surface of Mars. 😄

Also if they were going to give him a beard I wish it was this much more impressive looking one. I'm not sure what point of the movie they took the current one from.

l-intro-1668449016.jpg

This is really a figure I've been chiming for but never actually expected anyone to ever make. I'm still shocked... but oh so very happy.

I realize Premier might not put their best efforts into it, being a niche character and all, but I really hope they love spacesuits... and maybe the movie.
I didn't see this thread and my jaw hit the floor when I spotted it up for preorder. Been waiting like you have since 2015.

I have some original parts of the EVA suits. I'll dig them out.

One of my Fav' films of all time, and definitely my fav' book. Audiobook read by RC Brey is genius (Wil Wheaton one sucks) So very happy about this release. First time I've felt real excitement for a release in years.

Could not disagree more about naysayers of the movie suit. I think it looks fantastic and unlike anything else made. It couldn't be bulky or like a standard NASA suit for reasons explained in the book. The details are amazing and FBX are incredibly talented.

Great basis for making an ultimate Mark Watney figure.

Last edited:
Back