1/6 POTC - SWToys x Tough Guys FS046 Lord of the Caspian Sea (Barbossa)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Considering SW Toys still hasn't released their Sadie Adler figure and that was claimed to be a 4Q figure (Kit said expect 2Q though), I don't think Barbossa is close to release just yet.

Wouldn't risk missing this, Wor-Gar. I doubt we see a Barbossa again anytime soon.

What an amazing InArt figure Barbossa would make.
Would buy that in a heartbeat. Would actually race to pre-order that one. POTC was never particularly popular in China though. I doubt InArt will pick up that license. But man oh man would an InArt Jack Sparrow/Hector Barbossa display be something worthy of centerpiece status.

I didn't order it, but I spotted an update from Giantoy.

Someone asked if he was still on schedule for Q2:

Meiling Jin
Admin
XhRw7cPKQHo.png

+1
https://www.facebook.com/groups/454...aIUI-7Zwl_DqqaD5sXGlStEg5BtnCoSmg&__tn__=R]-R

No, I think it will have to be in September.
🥹

I should get this myself kinda hoping they make a COTBP Jack to go with this since HT won't be making Jack figures moving forward since Disney ****** up the chance for us to see Jack one last time.

Gotta say, after the mess that the Sadie Adler figure is from SW Toys, I'm a little worried about this one. I don't know who Tough Guys are that they're collaborating with, but I'm really hoping they're going to ensure this will be a good release. If I wasn't so desperate for a Barbossa figure I would be cancelling.

Back