1/6 POTC - SWToys x Tough Guys FS046 Lord of the Caspian Sea (Barbossa)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy hell. I've always wanted a Barbossa. Even if this isn't perfect, it's still really good. Doubt we'll ever see another version of him in sixth scale. Absolutely getting this.

Looks great! I'm not familiar with the company but it would pair great with Hot Toys Jack so instant pre-ordered from Kit!

SWToys are old hands now.

When they started out they went by the name SW Ourworld. As per their FS number, they're up to 46 figures.

I think they're also known as Five Star, which would explain why they use the FS prefix.

I'd class them as better than average, but they sometimes drop the ball. I'm largely happy with what I have from them:

Rise of the Tomb Raider FS004 and FS015 Lara. (The second Lara wasn't very good as the head was too small, so I made a 'young Lara' figure from parts of it).

Silence of the Lambs FS005 and FS012 Hannibal. (The second Hannibal was really good, and the sculpts had the bald patch that Blitzway missed, and were also better painted than Blitzway's).

FS010 American Ultra Phoebe.

Resident Evil FS013 Jill, FS014 Rebecca and FS017 Sherry.

It's been a while since they made anything that interested me. Barbossa is a likely pre-order, because three Jack Sparrows is a little top heavy for a display of pirates. :lol

There's been some customs of this for 1k + so I'm really glad we're seeing this. The real hair adds to it, glad it's not sculpted. Might get a 2nd so can dirty that outfit up.

I love that the bandana is fabric as well. Really hoping for a DMC or AWE Will Turner and DMC Elizabeth in her pirate gear. However, for now, just happy with this guy for me.

Also, can a mod move this thread to the Disney Section, please?

Last edited:
I checked both forums for the titles 'pirates' and 'POTC' and they were overwhelmingly in Disneyana.

So I moved it, along with another one I found.
Ha! Didn’t realize you were a mod, Asta. Shows I need to read better :duh

Thanks for moving it :hi5: it may seem nitpicky, but it is a figure based on a character in a Disney property after all. After initially seeing this thread in the “latest posts” area, when I went back to look at the pics again, my first instinct was to go into the Disney Section where all the other POTC threads are, so that’s why I asked.

Heck yeah! And a great price! I’d love to see them tackle other Captains like Jones and Salazar if Barbosa is any indication.

One of the easiest pre-orders I've made in years - I am SO excited for Barbossa to go with my Jack and Davy Jones, those 3 are absolutely the best as well as the most visually interesting characters in the series, they will make one hell of a great shelf!

Last edited:
One of the easiest pre-orders I've made in years - I am SO excited for Barbossa to go with my Jack and Davy Jones, those 3 are the absolutely the best as well as the most visually interesting characters in the series, they will make one hell of a great shelf!
This was the first time I pre ordered practically day One. Barbossa is one of my grail figures and if I have to go third party for it then I will. Will look great next to jack.

Just saw this and preordered immediately. Finally Jack will have a detolf roommate.

Back