1/6 POTC - SWToys x Tough Guys FS046 Lord of the Caspian Sea (Barbossa)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some pics with the final details added on:
ELY BARBOSSA FINAL.jpg

A2ADE806-D8D2-45DB-8182-B8409E992D64.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm seeing how my seamstress does if goes well I have some spare fabric I can send to make a couple of coats.

I’m also interested!

Looking very nice. Good job :clap

I'm going to see if my resin printer can handle buttons that small. I think it can.

Looking amazing @Godfather1408!
This is my first upload, so I apologize if I didn't do it right, but if you wanted to try to print the buttons I designed, here is the link:
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5596541
Just be gentle and careful when washing the print since the edges of the coat buttons are really fragile before curing.
Also, if you want me to add the button loops to the back so it can be sewn in, let me know and I can upload that as well.

Last edited:
This is my first upload, so I apologize if I didn't do it right, but if you wanted to try to print the buttons I designed, here is the link:

Just be gentle and careful when washing the print since the edges of the coat buttons are really fragile before curing.
Also, if you want me to add the button loops to the back so it can be sewn in, let me know and I can upload that as well.
Very generous of you. I'll give that a print when I get some free time.

I hope that impressive showing of mass customizing power is not over. I miss updates.

Vash- have you finished Barbossa entirely?

Godfather- how does that amazing coat look on your figure? Or are you waiting on the custom buttons?

I hope that impressive showing of mass customizing power is not over. I miss updates.

Vash- have you finished Barbossa entirely?

Godfather- how does that amazing coat look on your figure? Or are you waiting on the custom buttons?
I’m also looking forward to more customs of this figure. I can’t wait to see @Godfather1408’s coat on his Barbossa.

I still want to make a coat using the TB fabric I have, but since I already put the figure in my display case, I don’t have another to use as a model.
I’m tempted to buy parts of the Lord of the Caspian Sea figure just so I can practice my sewing, but I’ve used up my hobby funds for this month purchasing other figures.

Back