1/6 or 1/4 E.T. The Extra Terrestrial

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mindless-Focus

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I'm familiar with the NECA action figure, but I want something larger with potentially a lit finger and red light up chest. Maybe with two head options and several hand options with a few accessories like a fabric blanket, a potted flower, and a Type-n-Speak. I can't be the only one who wants this. Anyone?

I am going to pull this post out of its 9 year old grave because I want to express astonishment that there hasn’t been a single option for a 1/6 E.T. I would really like one for my 80s shelf. He would look great standing next to robocop, Rambo, Indiana Jones, and Marty mcfly (a 1/6 gizmo would also look great for an 80s display).

what scale is the neca E.T.?

I’d love for HT or any 3rd party company to make one too.

Doggie Doc made an awesome but pricey set with Elliott and his bike. Something I definitely would have gotten but just couldn’t afford it.

392EF6E7-2E95-403E-B3E4-410085856507.jpeg

That is a beautiful set by DoggieDoc.
It really is. I followed his progress on it as he made them. Everything about it is impeccable. Light up features, awesome accessories and the detail that went into the bike is amazing. It was $2500 for the set and I’m sure we’ll worth it but I just couldn’t swing it.

Yeah, I liked ET and all in its time but I haven't watched it in probably 30 years and have no real desire to... so spending that kind of money just wasn't in the cards.

I’d love for HT or any 3rd party company to make one too.

Doggie Doc made an awesome but pricey set with Elliott and his bike. Something I definitely would have gotten but just couldn’t afford it.

View attachment 613984
I only came across this set about 2 weeks ago on YouTube. It’s really an outstanding set, but way out of my price range. I’d love for INART or HT to take a shot at a 1/12 or 1/6 scale set. It’s definitely one I’d pick up if the likeness and price was right.

That set is amazing. I have never seen it before. i would be fine with a company just doing a standard E.T. And a few outfit accessories. I don’t need an Elliot or other diorama pieces.

From what I gather, a 1/6 scale E.T. would be about 6 inches, maybe slightly over that if his neck is fully extended. Is that right? The neca figures are 4.5 inches so they are 1/8 scale. I am thinking that they might work in a display though would look quite short.

Back