1/6 Nolan Bats Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
did my best to put together the broken TDKR Bat computer Ive had for over a year.

Doesnt look half bad, all pieced together. But I commissioned a friend to make an even better one,
scheduled for later this year. Cant wait. It will include the entire platform + the computer +
overhanging lights. Massive display, but will be an epic looking piece.

D54BB554-E61C-4EB0-88C2-B4C0D5588ABE.jpeg

pics of the now reassembled computer:

70F3D8C2-E57D-4F14-ABC0-EE43234B5471.jpeg

Attachments

• 5E8EDCAD-2010-44EA-BF95-3CAC99C612F8.jpeg
    5E8EDCAD-2010-44EA-BF95-3CAC99C612F8.jpeg
    429.4 KB · Views: 232
Both look awesome !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, brabus111282.:duff
Ropastudio did the recluse robe outfit. Uni Made did work on the young Bruce outfit.
Beyond pleased with both, to say the least.

Hope to have different outfit made in 2021, Uni Made is looking over my next project.

They do look great. Looking to see them completed.

Thank you, brother.:) Me too, can?t wait to see them done.
Been wanting to do a few Bruce customs for years, happy to get these first two almost finished.

I?m waiting for my Yelim painter reservations in the next few months
and then Shane Poole is going to do the hair rooting for these.
Then, they?ll be completed. :rock2

haha. yeah its been a while. might get a littler more active w more time on hand and addiction better under control ;)

btw quite a good job restoring that pulverized dio ;). bravo

Last edited:
That Dent sculpt is amazing!!

And I just saw the detonator. The detailing "blows me away"! :wink1:

My TDK collection is probably my biggest 1/6 figure collection next to Star Wars and Lord of the Rings. Unfortunately I've simply run out of room and still have some figures boxed up, along with both Tumblers and Batpod. It kills me not being able to enjoy them. Looks like it may be time to do a big sell-off of other items so that I can finally display these.

Thanks, FlyAndFight.(y) Yeah, really great Harvey sculpt from QZ Dai! Fingers crossed for a Two-Face.
And really pleased with the detonator from ST Workshop. Much better details than the HT version, for sure.

I hear you about the running out of display area. Must be especially tough to manage when collecting
multiple big figure lines (like Star Wars). Hope you find a way to get the Tumbler out of the box.
it’s too awesome to not be seen, although it does require a significant amount of space.

Thanks for the comments, brother. Always appreciate hearing from you.:cool:

Hey, @Zurdo95D!

How are you, brother? I haven’t been on these boards in a long while.

Yes, I’m still amassing items for my Nolan Bats collection. I picked up 2 dx19s and I’m finally finishing a couple small outfit runs soon.

Will post pics of those here when it’s all done.

Back