1/6 NEXT Hot Toys DC Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the Leslie Grace Batgirl and will certainly pick her up if Hot Toys makes her.
Yeah, I love the Burnside costume and it looks like they captured her well. I honestly don't know, though. The way HT has been largely ignoring new DC movies makes me wonder what we'll get.

Yeah, I love the Burnside costume and it looks like they captured her well. I honestly don't know, though. The way HT has been largely ignoring new DC movies makes me wonder what we'll get.
If the movie does well you'd hope they'd give us a Batgirl figure. If not, I'm sure SooSoo Toys will.

I guess you have to dig James Gunn's style b/c so far I have not liked any of his comic book offerings for Marvel or DC. For those that want him, I hope y'all get Peacemaker, but the only character I've enjoyed from Gunn's comicbook movies has been Rocket.

You are mistaken…just like they “made Harley Quinn consistently.” They did, only until they didn’t…they always made a Joker…until they didn’t…they always make Batman…I’ll let you finish that sentence in the summer of 2025 while you stare at the dusty spot on the shelf that you cleared for the The Batman figure that will have been teased, maybe even shown at a Toy Show, but still isn’t there.
Anyway...

FJi_MsAXIAkKnEd

Oop. What's that mine eyes doth see?

Anyway...

FJi_MsAXIAkKnEd

Oop. What's that mine eyes doth see?
Wow…you have that on your shelf already??? Can we see more in hand pics? No? Exactly!
Maybe read the post before you quote it…like I said, come see me in summer of 2025 if that thing ever appears on your shelf. My post clearly said “it will be teased…maybe even shown at a toy show…but not released” So…is your point that so far I’m right? Should’ve actually read the post that you took so much time digging up before you quoted it and embarrassed yourself. :lol

Last edited:
Wow…you have that on your shelf already??? Can we see more in hand pics? No? Exactly!
Maybe read the post before you quote it…like I said, come see me in summer of 2025 if that thing ever appears on your shelf. My post clearly said “it will be teased…maybe even shown at a toy show…but not released” So…is your point that so far I’m right? Should’ve actually read the post that you took so much time digging up before you quoted it and embarrassed yourself. :lol
Idk man this figure looks pretty released to me. They even made the bat cycle. They probably had this for awhile and now want to release it. Batman will always sell. Plus the movie has high buzz. This doesn’t feel like a Shazam situation where they teased his logo on the figure and it was never released. The figure is there and I’m sure we will get a preorder late Feb/early March.
Now if we are in the month of June and the figure doesn’t get a preorder then yea it ain’t coming out. But I doubt it cause hot toys loves Batman .

Well the next DC figure is either Peacemaker after the show ends or The Batman, and looks like multiple variations too.

Watched all three episodes of Peacemaker so far and I love it. I actually like the character more in his own series versus in The Suicide Squad. I may actually consider a figure if someone makes him. I’d probably get Vigilante too.
Yeah I just finished the first 3 episodes as well. F#ing hilarious.

Going through those pics on the iPad for the mission briefing in Ep3 !!! :rotfl :rotfl

I'd definitely buy a Peacemaker figure with Eagley !!

I find the idea that HT would tease and not release Batman hilarious. They are still rereleasing Nolan trilogy figures 10 years later.

Peacemaker-. I hope some company gets him out. With multiple helmets, Eagles, and this guy needs a jetpack, so I hope that happens. Seems like every comic I read with him in the 80s, he has a jetpack. I also just realized that with Golden Armor WW and the Soosoo Brandon Roth, Mando could make a decent Kingdom Come Peacemaker. How has that Batman armor not been adapted yet?

Really sucks not having HBO Max in the UK. How long until we get to see Peacemaker here?

As for The Batman, of course Hot Toys will make and release Battinson. Whether we get Catwoman, Riddler and anyone else probably depends on how well the movie does.

Hot Toys will at least do a Pattinson Batman. Not sure what else they’ll do from The Batman, but I can’t see them not doing Batman.

So I guess HT is using the reissues of TDK trilogy to bridge its DC product portfolio until The Batman. Sigh, I was hoping they would have snug in an AK Nightwing in between. Looks like Nightwing is getting the Batgirl treatment…almost 2 years from first unveiling at 2018 SDCC to PO in March 2020…

I’m actually surprised we are getting Batman Forever figures of Batman, and what? A Robin figure too?!!! Of course they haven’t been released yet but they have been on pre order, so it will take at least two years until we get them like what happened with Pennywise.

Im assuming yes the next DC Hot Toys figures will be The Batman, and most likely Catwoman. Perhaps a Peacemaker, and lastly for awhile would be Black Adam, of course it would be a travesty if we get him without a Shazam.

If they really cared they would make some Forever villains.

But they prefer to toss out reissues and charge more.

I would love to have every single movie Batman and villains in Hot Toys form. We have a long way to go of course. I know a third party compnay is doing Two-Face and Riddler again from Forever. Don’t see anything from Batman and Robin ever happening

Back