1/6 NEXT Hot Toys DC Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She wasn’t on their 2022/23 list but they said in a recent live stream they are working on her. They didn’t say which version though

Ok… so let say Henry Cavill does in fact appear in the after credits scene of Black Adam. What are the chances Hot Toys will do a new Superman figure based on a brief after credits scene appearance???
They typically don’t want to rob themselves of a release figure when the next movie comes out with the character shown in the post credit scene.

It’s crazy as they could actually end up with a release of the figure at new film release.

But they don’t because there could Be changes to the costume and they could also potentially lose out on increased sales.

I wonder if they’ll change the Batfleck look a lot for Aquaman or The Flash ?

I guess they will to sell merch as usual.

I hope InArts does an OG Keaton Suit. That’s what I need for my Batman lineup

What are the odds that HT will finally put Arkham Nightwing on PO? Also, with no Catwoman from The Batman, what are the odds of us finally getting a Arkham Knight Catwoman?
I’m this close to just getting the SooSoo Night Vigilante just so I have a Nightwing for my shelf. Crazy to think Arkham Knight was over 7 years ago.

I’m this close to just getting the SooSoo Night Vigilante just so I have a Nightwing for my shelf. Crazy to think Arkham Knight was over 7 years ago.
I'm with you. I just know as soon as I do they'll put him up for PO. If we go based off of Batgirl, another member of the batfamily, she was shown for two years before being put up for PO, although they kept showing her whereas we haven't seen Nightwing this year at all.

I heard on a stream SooSoo is considering a 2.0 with a more accurate, shiny dark blue paint job, in case that helps.

I'm with you. I just know as soon as I do they'll put him up for PO. If we go based off of Batgirl, another member of the batfamily, she was shown for two years before being put up for PO, although they kept showing her whereas we haven't seen Nightwing this year at all.

I heard on a stream SooSoo is considering a 2.0 with a more accurate, shiny dark blue paint job, in case that helps.
Recently? I might hold off then for that. Even if I’m not the biggest fan of the show, it’s a really good Nightwing design.

Recently? I might hold off then for that. Even if I’m not the biggest fan of the show, it’s a really good Nightwing design.
Heard it from Justin during a stream. He is pretty friendly with the SooSoo CEO and has in the past helped with naming and announcements. It's not a confirmation, but if the color inaccuracy bothers you, might be worth holding out to see how it goes. This is not confirmed, of course. So plan accordingly.

My issue with this nightwing is the size and scaling. I'm trying to do a Bat Family, and unless the Batman in that family is Batfleck or Arkham Bats, Nightwing will be as large as him. I'll probably get over it if they do the 2.0 with better colors, the images I've seen of customizers doing the accurate colors look amazing.

Still wish we could have gotten the Arkham Knight Nightwing, by far my favourite iteration of his outfit.

While at it, please throw in Doctor Strange in the mix as well…How many has there been?
We're up to six now, I think. DS1, infinity war, iron strange, NWH, DS2 and zombie strange.
I would add troopers but I'm pretty sure they take very little R&D and some of the more obscure stuff that does make it out is thanks to them paying the bills.

I'm still mildly surprised TB Catwoman hasn't been solicited, okay not so much :lol Perchance sometime later down the line, but if not, then, alas..

It's frustrating HT only seem to care about one version of Catwoman. Personally I found Hathaway much more forgettable than Pfeiffer and Kravitz.

It's frustrating HT only seem to care about one version of Catwoman. Personally I found Hathaway much more forgettable than Pfeiffer and Kravitz.

Well for me I did like AH as Catwoman and ZK also was also great in the role. Though I'm not too familiar with the other movie versions :lol

For me its
Pfeiffer

Hathaway

-Bottom-
Kravitz

😲 😲

Kidding of course :lol well we all have our preferences.

In light of the anticipated, yet still painful end of the DCEU, all the DC 2023 movies do not matter anymore. The Flash? Shazam 2? Aquaman 2? I think HT will only make 1 figure each or non at all? Otherwise, I presume HT will lean hard again into TDK or maybe even go back to Arkham Knight for DC figures?

In light of the anticipated, yet still painful end of the DCEU, all the DC 2023 movies do not matter anymore. The Flash? Shazam 2? Aquaman 2? I think HT will only make 1 figure each or non at all? Otherwise, I presume HT will lean hard again into TDK or maybe even go back to Arkham Knight for DC figures?
Who knows? Aquaman made over a billion at the box office, but it didn’t translate into a lot of figures all things considered.

Back