1/6 NEXT Hot Toys DC Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the Reeves film it looks like Batman is beating someone into a coma, maybe worse. Riddler apparently binds/tortures/kills by asphyxiating with duct tape.

But no guns!
DC is a very stupid company. There thought process is baffling to me and it’s a reason why they are left in the dust far to often by marvel. Marvel caters to kids to but they won’t hesitate to give Spider-Man a rocket launcher or spider gun in there toys .

Bloodsport's entire body is made of guns and knives. I guess I will never complete my Suicide Squad lineup.

In the Reeves film it looks like Batman is beating someone into a coma, maybe worse. Riddler apparently binds/tortures/kills by asphyxiating with duct tape.

But no guns!

Give it time. In the near future, DC figures won't come with closed fists. McFarlane DC toys don't have any. He's way ahead of the game.

Give it time. In the near future, DC figures won't come with closed fists. McFarlane DC toys don't have any. He's way ahead of the game.
They have a Titans show with guns and foul language, James Gunn, not the best reputation, makes a movie with foul language, guns and blood yet toys cannot come with guns. At least kids can swear and stab each other when playing with their figures.

Last edited:
They have a Titans show with guns and foul language, James Gunn, not the best reputation, makes a movie with foul language, guns and blood yet toys cannot come with guns. At least kids can swear and stab each other when playing with their figures.
I honestly would like for everyone to find out who made this decision and let whatever event takes its course.

I honestly would like for everyone to find out who made this decision and let whatever event takes its course.
Already is. Self inflicted wound in the merchandising dept. Reminds me of the ST merch and how badly it sold.

Already is. Self inflicted wound in the merchandising dept. Reminds me of the ST merch and how badly it sold.
Warner Bros DC USA marketing and merchandise department must be full of fools. Snyder and the fandom showed them single handedly how you do it.

I'm sure that's also why they were releasing Josstice League Youtube trailers, just to annoy Snyder and the fans. So petty.

138k dislikes and counting. I recommend reading some of the comments. They say it all.

I pretty sure that the so-called “Gun Ban” doesn’t apply to high end Collectibles and 1/6 scale figures.
There have been some rumblings from Mezco, but all of the other information about this indicates that it only applies to figures that can be purchased in a mainstream retail environment and potentially marketed to children.
Of course, we won’t get to put this to the test with Hot Toys because they don’t produce DC figures anymore.

FCmZXAHVgAEXAVt.jpeg

Warning! This could trigger some folks.

200w.gif

Warner Bros DC USA marketing and merchandise department must be full of fools. Snyder and the fandom showed them single handedly how you do it.

I'm sure that's also why they were releasing Josstice League Youtube trailers, just to annoy Snyder and the fans. So petty.

138k dislikes and counting. I recommend reading some of the comments. They say it all.

Not a Snyder fan but that is stupid how whedon JL is canon and snyders isn’t .

If I had to guess it's coming, just when they don't have something else they want to get out. Same as Batgirl, took forever cause they had a crap ton of marvel to get out. I think they know the Arkham Line has it's fans that will buy them, doesn't really matter if it's now or later. With these disney plus figures, unless they release somewhat close to release, no dice.

If I had to guess it's coming, just when they don't have something else they want to get out. Same as Batgirl, took forever cause they had a crap ton of marvel to get out. I think they know the Arkham Line has it's fans that will buy them, doesn't really matter if it's now or later. With these disney plus figures, unless they release somewhat close to release, no dice.
And the obvious issue is that Marvel continually pumps out new content and popular characters. DC can't. SW isn't on the quantity level, but is working on it. But you would think there would be a strategy where they don't want releases to eat into other releases, but it seems like HT doesn't have that problem with Marvel. I just assume that Nightwing would be announced whenever Batgirl releases. Good luck with getting any villains past Joker and Harley. :monkey2

Back