1/6 NEXT Hot Toys DC Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know about that. I think the MCU has already done a kind of bad job explaining time travel and the multiverse and how it all fits. We have already gotten three very different takes (Endgame, Loki, What If) on how it works in the MCU, and none of them make sense. I'm looking forward to it, but I think that NWH sounds more like bloated fan-service than an actual good movie. I'm sure it will be entertaining though, and I'm sure I will be grinning the whole time I watch it.

I don't know about that. I think the MCU has already done a kind of bad job explaining time travel and the multiverse and how it all fits. We have already gotten three very different takes (Endgame, Loki, What If) on how it works in the MCU, and none of them make sense. I'm looking forward to it, but I think that NWH sounds more like bloated fan-service than an actual good movie. I'm sure it will be entertaining though, and I'm sure I will be grinning the whole time I watch it.
I'd love to agree, but we know Warner Bros track record. They have the best most well known Superhero IP and they still can't get their s#*t together.

They also don't have a Feige :)

But I'll be happily wrong there and eat my hat !

Very fair points. And to add: Tom Holland is like, what, a level billion on a 10-point charisma scale? Meanwhile Ezra Miller might be one of the most cringey people on the planet. His appearance at Fandome this weekend confirmed for me that (1) he should not be allowed to speak unscripted and (2) he should not be allowed to dress himself. Dude is just awkward at best. At worst he chokes fans.

Very fair points. And to add: Tom Holland is like, what, a level billion on a 10-point charisma scale? Meanwhile Ezra Miller might be one of the most cringey people on the planet. His appearance at Fandome this weekend confirmed for me that (1) he should not be allowed to speak unscripted and (2) he should not be allowed to dress himself. Dude is just awkward at best. At worst he chokes fans.
Yeah, that hat and pants and glasses, and........everything !!

I agree with this sentiment about the MCU's multiverse. I also feel that WB will do an even worse job than the MCU.

I would hope that they could get around to doing a The Suicide Squad Harley in her beach outfit, but DC's no guns rule is probably a factor in why they haven't teased one yet.

I would hope that they could get around to doing a The Suicide Squad Harley in her beach outfit, but DC's no guns rule is probably a factor in why they haven't teased one yet.
That would cross out any mercenary forever LOL

Goodbye Bloodsport, Peacemaker, Deathstroke and Deadshot.

HT has made 11 figures from the Arkham games. More than I thought they made, yet there is many more they should tackle with the DCEU failure. Problem is if this gun ban is a thing, that takes out Red Hood, Black Mask and possibly even Freeze with his freeze gun. Mando and Marvel just too good now I guess.

HT has made 11 figures from the Arkham games. More than I thought they made, yet there is many more they should tackle with the DCEU failure. Problem is if this gun ban is a thing, that takes out Red Hood, Black Mask and possibly even Freeze with his freeze gun. Mando and Marvel just too good now I guess.
Damn 11 figures ! Didn't realise it was that many !

If that gun ban thing is real I wouldn't be surprised. One more stupid Warners decision to trip over their own incompetence.

The gun ban is baffling. Mezco has said it will affect what figures they make, but they also said it was for items under a certain price point, so it may not actually apply to HT. WB also banned Elmer Fudd from having a gun. Poor little Nimrod. How is he supposed to go wabbit hunting?

I wonder if the gun band applies to Batman's grapple as it's a type of gun if he wanted he can shot the line through someone's skull and pull a scorpion. Lol no but seriously this is ridiculous and their logic is knives and stabbing is better then guns. Lmao

Last edited:
I wonder if the gun band applies to Batman's grapple as it's a type of gun if he wanted he can shot the line threw someone's skull and pull a scorpion. Lol no but seriously this is ridiculous and their logic is knives and stabbing is better then guns. Lmao
I guess we will really find out with the Hot Toys BatPat. I doubt the grapple, Freeze gun or any ray gun gets the ban but who knows with the Dysfunctional Clowns. Getting just King Shark might say it all right there.

Um gun ban for DC and Hot Toys ???

PD1469588747bjn.jpg
PD1469588755A0U.jpg
PD1469588770lGE.jpg

I doubt the grapple would get DC raising an eyebrow, while the “new” version of the Begins suit doesn’t include one the new DK/DKR suit comes with one.

In the Reeves film it looks like Batman is beating someone into a coma, maybe worse. Riddler apparently binds/tortures/kills by asphyxiating with duct tape.

But no guns!

Back